(10-25-2019) Week 9 Updates

Bulldog05

Just so I have it down....is it Ward or Blevins?  Because I have a program from a week ago printed, then reprinted that has Ward, then Blevins crossed through over it, but the first name of Ward is still listed, so not to cause any confusion whatsoever, it's Ward?  Or Blevins

Talk about home cooking but Richlands gets a phantom pass interference penalty on 3rd and long that keeps Graham alive and ends up scoring. Their next series Graham's receiver pushes off right in front of ref but no call. Rose colored glasses i guess. I do hate that Lester got ejected. Wanted to see him play. Right call or not it looked to me shoulder to the helmet.

This game will be decided by Big Plays.  It will be Webb vs Xay or Ray.  Webb will make a huge play in the second half for a score or that will set them up for a score.  That's going to happen.  The question is whether Graham can get some type of big plays one of the speedy guys like Justice, Xay, or Ray in the passing game.  The reason Graham is winning this game is turnovers.  Graham has none.  That's the difference in the game so far.