(10-25-2019) Week 9 Updates

Bulldog05

Just now, Hokie1Pokie said:

No.  If Ridgeview beats Pikeville and wins Region D, they may outpoint Radford and actually would host.  

Thanks, thought I read were D couldn't jump Radford if they won out.

2 minutes ago, Hokie1Pokie said:

No.  If Ridgeview beats Pikeville and wins Region D, they may outpoint Radford and actually would host.  

Looks like if Union were to beat Abingdon, not lose again in regular season, and if they were to win Region D, I have them outpointing Appomattox, but not Radford, so if Appo were to beat Radford in that Region (and they likely will), I have them traveling to Ridgeview and/or Union if Ridgeview/Union were to win the Region, but Graham would have to travel to Appo if Graham wins the Region.

4 minutes ago, goose111874 said:

Thanks, thought I read were D couldn't jump Radford if they won out.

Will not have to worry about Radford. They aren't beating Appo in that Region.  Pay attention to Appo's power point ratings if concerned about who travels or hosts from Region D.

1 minute ago, Pioneer pride said:

For all those who said Lebanon  would go 0-10....well the Pioneers  just got them one. 

Lebanon  28 

Virginia  High  20

Go Pioneers!!!!!

Tickled to death for those kids. This made my night. I was waiting on updates.

2 minutes ago, Hokie1Pokie said:

Will not have to worry about Radford. They aren't beating Appo in that Region.  Pay attention to Appo's power point ratings if concerned about who travels or hosts from Region D.

I don't think so either just wondering worst case scenario.  Even if Union is out i want games close so I can go, not going to Appomattox to watch unless it's Union.

5 minutes ago, frito gonzales said:

So does Lester have to sit out a quarter next game?

Correct me if I'm wrong but pretty sure if you get ejected in high school ball it's a full game maybe 2. Like I said I might be wrong somebody help out on the targeting rule.