(10-25-2019) Week 9 Updates

Bulldog05

Just now, UNION'S HAMMER said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but pretty sure if you get ejected in high school ball it's a full game maybe 2. Like I said I might be wrong somebody help out on the targeting rule.

I have no clue on what the high school rule is. Full game or two seems mighty harsh if that is the rule.

1 minute ago, goose111874 said:

I don't think so either just wondering worst case scenario.  Even if Union is out i want games close so I can go, not going to Appomattox to watch unless it's Union.

Like I said, if it's Union vs Appo.  You are likely only going to have to travel to Big Stone Gap because Union will outpoint Appo.

4 minutes ago, jarhead24219 said:

The crew we had against Paintsville Ky is at Ridgeview tonight

Was the Paintsville game badly officiated i only remember the bad call on the kid for clapping, just curious because you've mentioned it a few times, you must of missed Letcher game if u thought that one was bad.

Graham kicked Richlands' ass tonight, props to the G-Men.

Anyone who doesn't think the targeting call was legit is a moron and you'll see once the film comes out.

Also, if you've ever had to get rosters from some schools in our area you know that more so than not, they are spotty at best.

2 minutes ago, goose111874 said:

Was the Paintsville game badly officiated i only remember the bad call on the kid for clapping, just curious because you've mentioned it a few times, you must of missed Letcher game if u thought that one was bad.

I was at Letcher untill after midnight ,

12 minutes ago, frito gonzales said:

I have no clue on what the high school rule is. Full game or two seems mighty harsh if that is the rule.

It’s 1 game suspension, unless it multiple ejections. 

18 minutes ago, Union_Fan said:

They would, almost certainly. 

When do u think you'll have playoff scenarios out this week not rushing you just wondering.  We all appreciate it i know if takes alot of time but you do a good job so thanks

7 minutes ago, Hokie1Pokie said:

Abingdon will be better now that Reed is gone, LMAO....yea....right.

Reed had some studs, he wasn't as good when they graduated. Abingdon  isn't the same with the injuries. Maybe would have been a different  game had they had Lucas. Amburgey is a good coach, they just don't have the same level of talent this year it happens.