Chilhowie @ PH

Null

This is going to be the most watched game of the year in 1C and 1D.  All eyes will descend upon Glade Spring, VA Friday night.  Its going to be an exciting atmosphere at the Rebels (8-0) stadium as the Warriors (7-1) travel there Friday night for an out all brawl.  This game will be a deciding factor for many things.  The Hogoheegee district title, securing home field advantage for playoffs (You all know how we feel about home field advantage LOL) and overall bragging rights for the elders to talk about at McDonands and the truck stop for weeks to come, maybe even years.  As for the game, Chilhowie has an injured running back (Williams) with an unknown future for this game.  Not sure about Patrick Henry's injuries, there has to be some rebel fans on here that can update us to that. Chilhowie will have to attack this from the air and the ground which hopefully reeks havoc on Patrick Henry's defense and opens up some holes.  I foresee Chilhowie having to utilize it field goal weapon in this game.  Prediction 35-28 either way.

12 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

This will be the best game around come Friday night. It should be an exciting exhibition. Barring something crazy, it could go either way by one score. 

Don't want to hijack this thread, but I think Central and GC could be extremely interesting. Especially, given the disdain they have for one another. I know that's primarily basketball, but have a feeling it may spill over into football Friday night.

9 minutes ago, Union_Fan said:

Don't want to hijack this thread, but I think Central and GC could be extremely interesting. Especially, given the disdain they have for one another. I know that's primarily basketball, but have a feeling it may spill over into football Friday night.

Chilhowie/PH Class 1A exciting game of Friday night   & Central/GC Class 2A exciting game of Friday night! , fixed it , lol! You have to love great rivalries that have disdain overload 😂😂😂😂

34 minutes ago, Union_Fan said:

Yes! Gate City is playing good football. They're healthy and the kids have bought in for Jeremy. I'm going to go with Central but I would not be surprised one bit if Gate City upends the Warriors. Think it will be a great game.