11/01/2019 Updates

Bulldog05

Radford with well over 100 yds in penalties.  Lots of tension can be heard by the Radford Announcers and within the stadium among Radford fans.  The way their announcers are telling it, they are getting jobbed by the officials.   I don't know this, but am just telling you from what I'm hearing.  Here's the link.

Beginning of 4th qtr, 14-0 Floyd leads Radford

https://www.wradradio.com/2019/08/28/radford-bobcats-football/

4 minutes ago, Hokie1Pokie said:

Radford with well over 100 yds in penalties.  Lots of tension can be heard by the Radford Announcers and within the stadium among Radford fans.  The way their announcers are telling it, they are getting jobbed by the officials.   I don't know this, but am just telling you from what I'm hearing.  Here's the link.

Beginning of 4th qtr, 14-0 Floyd leads Radford

https://www.wradradio.com/2019/08/28/radford-bobcats-football/

Their announcers are total tools...and always blame refs while losing...this is shocker of the year if it holds up IMO

TD Radford.  Floyd 14, Radford 6, extra point kick is no good., about 10 minutes left in the game.  Personal foul on Radford called after the TD.  In this game, for the most recent 9 plays, there have been 9 flags, literally a flag thrown every play for the last 9 plays.  6 of the 9 flags have been personal fouls called against either Radford or Floyd or both.  Radford will kick off from their own 20, but incredibly, there was a flag on the extra point by Floyd, which will move it back to the 35.  The teams are basically trading personal fouls every other play