Vote for Mitchell Stadium

total

1 minute ago, BBHoops_18 said:

haha the team that plays at that stadium went 0-10

Yeah, they’re probably not much of a football community there at “Lady on the Hill”... they whine a lot too and accuse us of cheating! That’s what losers do, make excuses! Now, refresh, vote, refresh vote! 😂😂😂😂 I’m never a fan of running up the score but I’ll make an exception this time. 

22 minutes ago, Ryan4VT said:

800k at 7:45am

I just woke up using my Obama phone to call in some Russian bots , you know since I have nothing else to do and don’t work I’ll be  trolling their alumni page today Conjuring up hillbilly voodoo also 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Got my voting Internet farm workers hard at it. Looks like we might hit a million by the end of it. I mean we did write a script to breach the website and artificially boost our votes 😂😂😂😂😂😂 You can’t make that crap up! Guess those voting parties didn’t yield many votes last night. You had a great comment that got deleted. Guess TX would rather accuse us of cheating than realize those stupid a$$ comments just inspire this football loving area to vote more 😂😂😂😂😂 Sorry...I was rambling! 

4 minutes ago, BHS03 said:

Ummm lol...

Soña Marie
Soña Marie I've noticed that our vote count is going up, but the percentage is not. Anyone else noticed this?! 524,141 votes, 35.06% then 524,237 votes, 35.05% then 524,411 votes 35.04%. I have screenshots too.

What a tool that lady is. What reasonably minded person doesn't understand that if you are voting and your vote count is rising, but your percentage is dropping, then the other side is voting MORE than you are.

23 minutes ago, Hokie1Pokie said:

What a tool that lady is. What reasonably minded person doesn't understand that if you are voting and your vote count is rising, but your percentage is dropping, then the other side is voting MORE than you are.

But, but.....she has screenshots though!!! Lol