Vote for Mitchell Stadium

total

It gets better...

Nena Mendoza Unfortunately their votes are increasing by more than ours, their percentage is increasing as a result because for every 15-20 of ours they have 25-40 votes for them. They have more folks voting and their percentage hold keeps growing. Sad because El Paso should have had this win, but they have more peeps helping them.

But despite that fine explanation it gets worse...

Aracely Anchondo Shults Why it goes down? It doesn't make sense more votes more goes down😥

1 hour ago, BHS03 said:

Ummm lol...

Soña Marie
Soña Marie I've noticed that our vote count is going up, but the percentage is not. Anyone else noticed this?! 524,141 votes, 35.06% then 524,237 votes, 35.05% then 524,411 votes 35.04%. I have screenshots too.

That awesome west Texas education shining through...

On 11/1/2019 at 1:30 PM, total said:

http://bit.ly/2pnKLrC

Mitchell Stadium has made it to the finals for the best high school stadium in America.  We've won over some big names, and big city's.  How cool would it be to be able to attach that title to our hometown. 
Would probably help bring the State Championship game to Mitchell.

Please go vote...  early and often...  as many times as your fingers can click

http://bit.ly/2pnKLrC

So how is it fair that a college stadium is in the mix for best high school stadium. Were there others like that. Hardly seems fair to public school owned complexes to go against a college one. 

17 minutes ago, Ol Dawg said:

So how is it fair that a college stadium is in the mix for best high school stadium. We’re there others like that. Hardly seems fair to public school owned complexes. 

The competing stadium hosted the Sun Bowl back in its heyday. Mitchell is used by high schools, middle schools, and little league. It had not been used as a college stadium for many years until recently. USA Today came up with a list of 30 unique stadiums across the United States where high school teams play (I don’t know their criteria) ; then narrowed it down to 16 for head to head voting in three rounds until the last two were standing. It all seems perfectly fair to me. 

It all fairness I just think USA Today picked nice scenic photos. The drone shot of Mitchell Stadium is an awesome picture and I think that is driving a lot of votes. It also is awesome because it is a shot right before the 2017 Graham-Beaver game which reflects the magic of High School Football and the magic of the Graham-Beaver rivalry. 

4 hours ago, Gridiron60 said:

Our opponents want Mitchell Stadium investigated because it’s actually. a college stadium 🙄. People are so dense these days. I blame Common Core Education 😂

It's a funny quip -- but both Texas and Virginia are non-Common Core members. So it's technically not factually correct lol.

On 11/2/2019 at 11:04 PM, Gridiron60 said:

Oh no, they’re deleting posts from that alumni page, called us trolls, shameful, no pride, low character....we aren’t stopping! We’re running up that vote count now!!!!! Refresh, vote, refresh vote!!!