Marion 🤔

vols4life

23 minutes ago, Ryan4VT said:

If he wants to make his way up 77 then west on 460 if a certain someone hangs it up -- I wouldn't protest the move...

I thought Tazewell already had a coach! LOL!

Travel ball isn’t the answer. Still dads coaching, the coaches matter. Traveling two hours to play a crunch bunch game does not make you better. Twenty years ago travel baseball was called AAU and only good players was invited. Now they will take a child who is less talented in order to get the parents money. Union has an excellent youth program as mentioned. 

Am not sure if their any place in VA that offers SPRING FOOTBALL...But in NC they offer it. And from experience (5 years)...It was well worth it👍 if you have kids that love football!!! I can tell you with unlimited weight divisions...you will be able to tell if their going to make or break with in the 1st couple of years...its nothing like school ball..Just saying it was great that my son could play football almost year around..

A good in-house program that focuses on teaching kids fundamentals and has the support from high school coaches goes a long way. One of the strong points also is the number of kids that get to play and develop. Not to mention you are learning the playbook from 7yr old up.