Score Updates - Week 11 (11/7 & 8 - 2019)

tbgfan

14 hours ago, Canes00 said:

Thanks Graham for not running up the score you could've hung 70+ easily against us 

Tony is really good about not doing that and getting 2nd team in early. He’s a classy guy. Your boys stayed with it and didn’t give up. I know for some it was their last (regular season)  game and that’s hard win or lose. Football is so much more than just football. 

2 hours ago, trublue said:

Recently posted...

Tim Hayes @Hayes_BHCSports

#VHSL Football, Final: Patrick Henry 36, Northwood 0 (via @BHCWoodson). The Rebels are 10-0 and Hogoheegee District champions for the first time since 1997 when Boswell, Eskridge, Honaker, et al. were leading the way for the Rebels. #HCFH

great state

Congrats to Mark Palmer and the gang. 

3 hours ago, Gridiron60 said:

Tony is really good about not doing that and getting 2nd team in early. He’s a classy guy. Your boys stayed with it and didn’t give up. I know for some it was their last game and that’s hard win or lose. Football is so much more than just football. 

It's actually not their last game. They'll be the 8 seed unless Battle beats Union. So they'll be heading up on Rose Ridge next Friday. 

11 hours ago, Canes00 said:

Thanks Graham for not running up the score you could've hung 70+ easily against us 

Tony is very good for calling off the dogs in a blowout.  This is the fourth time in the last five games where the second team was in in the second quarter.

10 hours ago, Westisthebest said:

Richlands has to beat VA High first. After their showing in Lebanon its not in stone.

Stop it.  V-High is terrible this season.  Richlands should have this one put away by halftime.  Richlands' poor first half performance vs. Lebanon was a hangover from the Graham loss.

14 hours ago, Ryan4VT said:

It's actually not their last game. They'll be the 8 seed unless Battle beats Union. So they'll be heading up on Rose Ridge next Friday. 

Someone need to teach those Graham radio guys either how to do math, or how to use the internet... or both.

I tuned in near the end of halftime after watching Grundy lose their V-ball match, and I don't think I heard a score mentioned until like the middle of 3rd quarter - which was probably like 3 plays in. They MAY have said it, but I was laughing too hard to hear some of their stuff.