Trenton Adkins

Hokie777

Just curious how many yards Trenton Adkins of Ridgeview has this year. I know he said he wanted to rush for 3000 in a newspaper article. I'm thinking he is around 2100 -2200 .. not sure actual stats. Anyone have is numbers so far?

9 hours ago, Hokie777 said:

Just curious how many yards Trenton Adkins of Ridgeview has this year. I know he said he wanted to rush for 3000 in a newspaper article. I'm thinking he is around 2100 -2200 .. not sure actual stats. Anyone have is numbers so far?

I believe the exact number is 2,214 at the moment.

4 minutes ago, Observer said:

I'm going to go ahead and predict that he reaches 3,000 before halftime against Central in the 2nd round of the playoffs.

Central? I'm going to go ahead and predict Richlands wins at Central in round 1 of the playoffs.

4 minutes ago, Hokie1Pokie said:

Central? I'm going to go ahead and predict Richlands wins at Central in round 1 of the playoffs.

I think that could be a great game. Central really seems to have taken a big step forward the 2nd half of the season and honestly after last weeks showing vs Lebanon I am not sure Central should not be favorites that being said both still have a tuneup game this week going into the 2nd season

43 minutes ago, Counts said:

I think that could be a great game. Central really seems to have taken a big step forward the 2nd half of the season and honestly after last weeks showing vs Lebanon I am not sure Central should not be favorites that being said both still have a tuneup game this week going into the 2nd season

Central is finally healthy and the defensive personnel is very different than it was in the first half of the season. Plus the offense is finally clicking.... not making any predictions,  but they are not pushovers.

41 minutes ago, jonah58 said:

Central is finally healthy and the defensive personnel is very different than it was in the first half of the season. Plus the offense is finally clicking.... not making any predictions,  but they are not pushovers.

They will be and should be considered favorites over Richlands. They have more than earned their 4th seed over Richlands, but I still think Mance is special and Richlands has some talent and with their history, they often rise to the occasion in the playoffs. They did it on the road last year at Ridgeview. This is why I'm taking Richlands in a very very close game and it would be an upset. Central has beat two teams that Richlands lost to in Union and G.City.

8 minutes ago, Hokie1Pokie said:

They will be and should be considered favorites over Richlands. They have more than earned their 4th seed over Richlands, but I still think Mance is special and Richlands has some talent and with their history, they often rise to the occasion in the playoffs. They did it on the road last year at Ridgeview. This is why I'm taking Richlands in a very very close game and it would be an upset. Central has beat two teams that Richlands lost to in Union and G.City.

I agree that Richlands becomes a different team in the playoffs. Central is missing the playoff experience I'm hoping the get this year. Losing 2 starters off this Central team, big things expected next year as well. They need a playoff win to get over the hump.