Tazewell @ Graham Part 2

Mountain Football

9 hours ago, #1BLUESFAN said:

If all the names mentioned has been a Graham since lil league then I'll say they will be there till they graduate..im not familiar with all the names are the all from Graham or has any transferred in the last 2 years.

I'm not saying one way or another, but since when has that stopped others in the past 10 years?

15 hours ago, UVAObserver said:

2020 is the year that the program has been building toward, it appears.  Though the injuries were brutal, it gave a great opportunity to find some diamonds in the rough to provide better positional flexibility and depth.  Using the adversity right, as one particular coach I love would say.

Never heard that Beamer quote before. But i like it! 😉

Congratulations to Tazewell on a hard fought season. The way those kids finished this year compared to last year is really impressive. Especially with the amount of injuries they endured. 

There's something to be said for Coach Harris and his staff for keeping those kids focused. He would have my vote for COY.

2 hours ago, Mountain Football said:

Congratulations to Tazewell on a hard fought season. The way those kids finished this year compared to last year is really impressive. Especially with the amount of injuries they endured. 

There's something to be said for Coach Harris and his staff for keeping those kids focused. He would have my vote for COY.

He would have my vote.