Top 5 qbs in SWVA

Hokie777

40 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

Who s arguing that Lester hasn't put up insane numbers and is the top QB around dual/threat wise? 

Don't think anybody was saying he hasn't put up big numbers, the poster just stated his stats would be misleading total numbers wise as he doesn't get much game time due to blow outs. 

• 5 weeks later...

On 11/14/2019 at 12:22 PM, Jags52 said:

I dont know stats for sure this list is for the most part an eye test

1. Simmons GW this kid is lights out and by far the best true QB in the region even if you cover well he is capable of breaking a 40 yard scramble

2. Lester Graham - one of the top athletes in SWVA. He is playing out of position at QB that is the only reason he is 2 on the list

3. Simmons Richlands- Mance has a great system and this kid has learned it as the year has gone on. It doesnt hurt that he has the webb kid to throw it up to

4. Thomas VA High- I know he is a running back but he does catch the snap for them more times than not. If this kids was on any other team he would be an all state kid for sure. If he can get some help look out he could be future POY in the southwest district

5. Pickett Galax- I havnt seen him play but they stats yall keep throwing up are pretty darn impressive. 

All are top notch QBs ...love watching each one! Congrats!