Marion vs Ridgeview

Counts

Marion is 0-5 vs teams with winning records and has only scored more than 20 points 3 times on the season

Ridgeview is 3-2 vs teams with winning records but has not won a game vs one of those teams since Central way back in week 3

While Marion has only scored more than 20 in 3 games this season Ridgeview has score less than 30 only 2 times (Both Losses) If there is a bigger mismatch in the Whole AA playoff this season i do not see it

4 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

Graham/Tazwell will be pretty lopsided too, but bc Marion is so bad I agree. This is the most one sided game. 

Agreed Tazwell has only score 7 points vs teams with winning records this season (Understand that they were hit hard by the injury bug this year but that is still a tough number to overcome)

16 hours ago, Counts said:

Agreed Tazwell has only score 7 points vs teams with winning records this season (Understand that they were hit hard by the injury bug this year but that is still a tough number to overcome)

Honaker???

22 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

I just feel sorry for Marion having to play Ridgeview. It's a heck of a long drive for the whoopin' they're going to take but kudos for not dropping the game like Warren County did. Just enjoy being out there Canes & have fun! 

Marion had a 2-game winning streak where they scored 1 offensive TD.  Then they beat Lebanon by 3, a result that wouldn't be the same if played today.  Usually the old adage "name the score" isn't literal, but here it is.  Ridgeview could select any number south of 120 and if they really wanted to, they could hit it exactly.