Score Updates 1st Round Playoffs (11/15-16/19)

tbgfan

10 minutes ago, rjhall71 said:

You can disagree all you want but it's been stated on this board before that he had goals he wanted to achieve and the coaching staff was letting him try and achieve them when most would have pulled him to protect his health and the teams ability to make a run deep in the playoffs. 

How do you know they left him in there to pad his stats?

8 minutes ago, Hokie777 said:

How do you know they left him in there to pad his stats?

Why else would you leave him in with the game already a blowout? And once again it was stated by Wolfpack fans in earlier score update posts this year that they did this because he had goals he wanted to reach (3000 rushing yards) maybe not by you but other fan stated this. 

Even though Gate lost, what a showing. Congratulations to winners & those who did not win, great seasons! Some teams are going to be forced to reckon with next year again & some still are this postseason! Now, hurry up 1:00pm tomorrow! 

9 minutes ago, rjhall71 said:

Why else would you leave him in with the game already a blowout? And once again it was stated by Wolfpack fans in earlier score update posts this year that they did this because he had goals he wanted to reach (3000 rushing yards) maybe not by you but other fan stated this. 

He certainly had goals. But do fans even know the intent of coaches for using players the way coaches do. But we each have our opinions and I respect yours and others. Great thing about our country we can have our own opinions. 

Just now, BBHoops_18 said:

both teams have been moving in the opposite direction since that game

Graham has played much weaker competition.  Game is played on the field. Last time I checked, Union won when it was played on the field. Right now Union ii the better team unless Graham gets a chance to prove otherwise.  Right now Graham needs to focus on tomorrows game 

2 minutes ago, Union_Fan said:

Hearing Union vs Graham/Tazewell will be Friday night. Completely unofficial. 

Ive got Union winning it all. Dont know about their injuries but when i saw them in the Richlands game i seen the pieces they had to do it. Thought they should've used Jenkins on offense more. Kid is an athlete and game changer. But its been a crazy year. Now that Richlands is out im pulling for all of SWVA. But seems like the most consistent team has been Graham. Id say it'll be Graham or Union coming out of our Region.

1 hour ago, Real Sasquatch said:

GC 7

Union 6

Half.

Does anyone know how many TDS Union has given up in the last minute of first half this year.  I know abingdon , Ridgeview, and Gate City for sure and thought maybe Central too, just curious.  The one tonight was ridiculous, at least put someone in the end zone they only had time for the 1 pass.

7 minutes ago, goose111874 said:

Does anyone know how many TDS Union has given up in the last minute of first half this year.  I know abingdon , Ridgeview, and Gate City for sure and thought maybe Central too, just curious.  The one tonight was ridiculous, at least put someone in the end zone they only had time for the 1 pass.

It looked like the Union defenders ran into each other or just fell, but it was inexcusable to let GC drive down the field and score there. Such a huge play.

4 minutes ago, UNION'S HAMMER said:

No its Union's decision and I'm going out on a limb and say its Friday night at 7. Plus I heard that there will be plenty of trains going thru big stone at the same time.

Cool, I wasn't sure because the distance, i know it's the traveling teams decision at a certain distance.