Radio Coverage. Is WAXM carrying GC vs Union?

Hokie1Pokie

9 hours ago, Mountain Football said:

I listened to some of the Tazewell broadcast on my way to the game yesterday. I thought they did a great job. Better than listening to Graham's...........I know, I know that's not really saying much. Lol

That play by play guy sucks. What a tool. A real hack over there. I bet he's a stupid UVA fan or something. 🙂

20 hours ago, Mountain Football said:

I listened to some of the Tazewell broadcast on my way to the game yesterday. I thought they did a great job. Better than listening to Graham's...........I know, I know that's not really saying much. Lol

CalPreps has Tazewell Bulldog Radio Network favored by at least a TD over all other radio broadcasts 

On 11/16/2019 at 9:05 PM, Ryan4VT said:

Ron Brown is the GOAT. I could listen to him call a wedding and it would be amazing. 

Ron is the best play by play guy in our area, and is almost straight down the middle fair broadcasting a game. He gets really excited when Richlands does something good, but he isn't a "homer" about everything either. The others guys that try to do it forget they are doing radio sometimes and don't understand we can't see the plays, others just yap about junk for two or three hours..

9 minutes ago, SXSW said:

Ron is the best play by play guy in our area, and is almost straight down the middle fair broadcasting a game. He gets really excited when Richlands does something good, but he isn't a "homer" about everything either. The others guys that try to do it forget they are doing radio sometimes and don't understand we can't see the plays, others just yap about junk for two or three hours..

http://Www.TazewellBulldogRadio.com

all broadcasts are archived if you ever want to go back and listen to any