4 Timeouts for GC?

Burrall’s Pearls

22 minutes ago, rsntu88 said:

I am going to stop you right there. 

If you aren’t butt hurt about losing twice then stop right there, quit complaining, and either drop it or stop posting. 

😂😂 I stated facts bud and I believe I’ll say what I want and was you there????

9 hours ago, Bullybob12 said:

What was you a referee or on the chain gang  and nothing near as bad as bullit park but you have your opinion and I have mine I’ll say it was a horse collar because it was 

No, just someone who clearly saw what happened. The pictures show exactly what happened. Union LB had the QB by the jersey, he knew if he took him down its a penalty so he let go. Look at the link posted. 

It's not an opinion if it's wrong, then it's just denying facts. The facts are, it was not a horse collar and film/pics prove it.

41 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

No, just someone who clearly saw what happened. The pictures show exactly what happened. Union LB had the QB by the jersey, he knew if he took him down its a penalty so he let go. Look at the link posted. 

It's not an opinion if it's wrong, then it's just denying facts. The facts are, it was not a horse collar and film/pics prove it.

Where is the pics I’ve clicked on the link and it takes my to a Facebook page with 1000 of pictures 

4 hours ago, UNION#ATW said:

Just saying...I just watched game film....Oh boy got tossed out of bounds like a rag doll...but no Horse Collar...just my 2 cents😁🏈👍

Just watched the video again, taken from GC sideline, where the play occurred. Not a clear horse collar, but neither did the QB get “tossed like a rag doll”. Looks like #44 grabbed jersey just below the collar, QB spun left, shaking defender....then was knocked out of bounds by #43. Either way...congrats to Union and good luck going forward. Mason is a stud! Thankfully, GC is finally headed in the right direction. Go Blue!

Said it early in the season,  looking like big blue from days past.  Great season,  hoping for more success and building the conference/ region into a more competitive place to play. Always gonna be a couple near the top above everyone else,  getting those guys from the depths is great. 

2 hours ago, Bullybob12 said:

Where is the pics I’ve clicked on the link and it takes my to a Facebook page with 1000 of pictures 

It brought up a slideshow for me, it may be where I'm using a mobile site. I'll see if I can repost that link.

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3470060743019269&id=259220767436632&set=a.3470017509690259