M7 > SWD

Burrall’s Pearls

1 minute ago, graham32 said:

Here we go with this crap again....

Not sure how it’s crap? The M7 dominated the regular season match ups and 3 of the 4 playing next week will be M7 teams. Graham is the real deal they are the team to beat but the rest didn’t deserve to be in. This 8 team playoff is pointless, should be 4 teams.

9 minutes ago, Burrell’s Pearls said:

Not sure how it’s crap? The M7 dominated the regular season match ups and 3 of the 4 playing next week will be M7 teams. Graham is the real deal they are the team to beat but the rest didn’t deserve to be in. This 8 team playoff is pointless, should be 4 teams.

Hmm. When was the last time anyone from M7 won a state championship?

6 minutes ago, Burrell’s Pearls said:

What does that have to do with this season? 

You’re talking about the m7 dominating the swd during the regular season but really matters is the playoffs bud.

3 hours ago, Burrell’s Pearls said:

Whats it matter? What are you gonna say next year if SWD dominates M7? Apparently like they did last year when it was an average Richlands (that went to Ridgeview and WALLOPED them) and Graham in the title game. It goes in cycles. Dont agree with 4 team format. I think you'd see a lot of teams scheduling mid tier 1a teams. Just look at GC who almost took down the number 2 team in the region.

2 hours ago, Westisthebest said:

Whats it matter? What are you gonna say next year if SWD dominates M7? Apparently like they did last year when it was an average Richlands (that went to Ridgeview and WALLOPED them) and Graham in the title game. It goes in cycles. Dont agree with 4 team format. I think you'd see a lot of teams scheduling mid tier 1a teams. Just look at GC who almost took down the number 2 team in the region.

I’d say the SWD is better. The SWD in 2018 was much better than the M7. It just gets old playing the same teams. For Union to win the regional title they’d have to win 3 rematches, not a fan.

Most teams on any given night can lose , M7 or SWD. One or two missteps or bad calls can change a game. SWD did have some weak teams this year. I have no clue if next year will be better. This thread reminds me of my daddy can beat up your daddy. We’re all semi-intelligent, we can count, M7 has three in the semis, SWD will have one. Do we really need a thread like this? Let’s focus on game threads. Let’s just hope whichever team from 2D wins the Regional Title whether it’s M7 or SWD, they bring that ring back to SWVA. Sorry... a bit of a ramble. 

7 hours ago, Burrell’s Pearls said:

The SWD 2 team just got walloped by the number 4 team in the M7. 

Walloped. Lmao. You clearly weren’t there.  Central was the better team. But Richlands has the ball on the 15 in the 4th down 4 and throws a pick six. If they throw a TD, it could be a different story. It was a great game last night that neither team really deserved to lose. 

But sure. Inflate your little ego and say “walloped.”