M7 > SWD

Burrall’s Pearls

Just now, Hokie1Pokie said:

Whatever beef you boys have amongst yourselves is yours. Graham won 48-7, and also, a victory that likely gets that horn taken away. 

You know what the definition of a running clock is, right?

Like I just told you in the PM. Have it your way. Retract your lie or I will take appropriate action. 

4 minutes ago, Union_Fan said:

Like I just told you in the PM. Have it your way. Retract your lie or I will take appropriate action. 

I just read your message and UnionHammers.  I want to make sure both are clear. 

I don't retract a dang thing because I didn't lie. I thought you wrote it. I will tell you this, my bad. I see where it was Union Hammer that sent me the message calling Big Winners a douchebag and you sent me an email saying that you knew about the email because he told you he did it. Sounds to me like.....both of you are sheeiiitting on your boy BigWinners. No, you didn't send the email, but you knew about it. This means your in discussion with the guy who sent it. That sounds like a lil bit** for both of ya. 

You Union boys better get along. It's going to be a rough future with the way the SWD and Graham is playing. After the big win by Graham, and the horn likely to be taken away, and me having you 3 clowns arguing with one another, it's just been an all out bad couple of days for you.  

Hopefully, we can bring a title home for you. 

2 minutes ago, Hokie1Pokie said:

I just read your message and UnionHammers.  I want to make sure both are clear. 

I don't retract a dang thing because I didn't lie. I thought you wrote it. I will tell you this, my bad. I see where it was Union Hammer that sent me the message calling Big Winners a douchebag and you sent me an email saying that you knew about the email because he told you he did it. Sounds to me like.....both of you are sheeiiitting on your boy BigWinners. No, you didn't send the email, but you knew about it. This means your in discussion with the guy who sent it. That sounds like a lil bit** for both of ya. 

You Union boys better get along. It's going to be a rough future with the way the SWD and Graham is playing. After the big win by Graham, and the horn likely to be taken away, and me having you 3 clowns arguing with one another, it's just been an all out bad couple of days for you.  

Hopefully, we can bring a title home for you. 

So, you admit that you lied about me sending you a message concerning bigwinners on not just this board, but the other?

I have screenshots of both. Talking to an attorney tomorrow to see what my options are. Like I told you, I don't play.

Good luck to Graham. 

1 minute ago, Gridiron60 said:

Can someone post that Michael Jackson eating popcorn meme again? 😂😂😂 There’s been more drama on here the past few days than a high school girls’ locker room. 

The way to avoid that? STOP FEEDING THE TROLL!!!!!

12 minutes ago, Union_Fan said:

I always do my best to avoid trolls, but defamation crosses the line.

I always do my best to avoid bitter and sore losers that have lost, don't know their season is over yet, thus; they are trolling, but the lying and gossip hiding about their fellow comrades crosses the line.

You know what else crossed the line? Graham High about 7 times on your own field crossed the goal line.  Now, you get back in your hole and worry about basketball. The Graham vs Union game is over and you lost the game, and very soon, your horn is gone. Your going to have to deal with that. A message board debate ain't changing the outcome junior.

1 minute ago, Hokie1Pokie said:

That's because they were forced to tap down in Bullitt. That's why they troll.

Dude I am starting to wonder if you are even from Graham. Even the Graham fans dislike you:)

1 minute ago, Unchained said:

Dude I am starting to wonder if you are even from Graham. Even the Graham fans dislike you:)

I'm a diehard Gman and I told you, you pissed me off with the horn during the cadence and I came alive. I'm objective as can be and have had no confrontation ir arguments EVER since being in here, but you got it with your actions. I'm beginning to wonder what you boys at Union got going on calling one another douche bage. You were aware of this and didn't tell your buddy. Brother, this ain't duck duck goose and who likes who it or who is picking who. Popularity I couldn't care less about. Graham football, I do. Longtime booster and former player.  I'm not going to stand for my kids getting rednecked by your stupid train at the cadence horn and I'm letting you know about it.

This is a 48-7 smashing even with a low class loser sounding a horn at our kids when we were snapping the ball and not one apology from you classless clowns. Not one. 

48-7

10 minutes ago, CriticalNoise said:

The horns not going anywhere. Ive sat 4 rows down below it every game
This ain’t Kentucky, we’re allowed to make noise in Virginia. At least in Big Stone it’s encouraged. Apparently not in West Virginia

All fine. All great. Horn is great. Horn at the cadence? That's wrong, and it's in the hands of the VHSL now.

7 minutes ago, Hokie1Pokie said:

All fine. All great. Horn is great. Horn at the cadence? That's wrong, and it's in the hands of the VHSL now.

It’s been in the hands of the VHSL numerous times, guess what. It’s still blowing. 

10 minutes ago, Hokie1Pokie said:

I guess the hundreds of cowbells should quit when your ready to say HUT too. Go to a game at VT and tell 60k fans to stop stomping and jumping during a cadence. Or go to Miss State and tell them to quit ringing cowbells. 
I played for PV back in the mid 90s, Id much rather had heard a horn blowing than 5k people screaming 3-4 rows deep around the fences of Bullitt Park. 

I guess that Norfolk Southern train should quit blowing its horn at the railroad crossing behind my house when it comes by too. It’s disrupting my family when we try to sleep. I think I’ll complain about that now. Thanks for the ideas

This is getting ridiculous. 

This guy is still hacked off about that?

The game is over. You all beat Union. By a large margin. Let it go. Is it unsportsmanlike for Union to use this train horn during a cadence? Absolutely. You all punished them on the field. You all got the last laugh. Are you the only person from Graham who is this insecure with a 48-7 victory?

The Union fans seem like they have handled their defeat in a classy manner. Most Graham fans here have have been gracious about it. 

Who really cares which district is better? 

5 hours ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Yet, all but Central are preparing for basketball this week.

Isn't the same the case in the SWD? All but Graham? My point was never that the M7 had the best team, simply that this season they had more success than the SWD. I don't see how it's debatable.

3 hours ago, Hokie1Pokie said:

You are just full of anger that you lost aren't you?

Good for GC in 2010 and Union in 2011. Graham still 1 and maybe, maybe 2. Union 0. We play for titles and expect to win them (not saying we will.)

I'm interested in the email you sent me about BigLos.......I mean BigWinners. You had some horrible verbage at that dude. Bro, whatever beef you got with BigLos....I mean BigWinners, is between you and him.

Right now, these GMen are playing solid football and as long as Coach Palmer is around, the future is bright for Graham. The same for Tazewell with their HC and Richlands always has talent. It's a beautiful future for the SWD.

LOL weren't you crying in the other thread about me being mean, insulting you and being angry?

Yet you're still talking shit, bringing me up when I didn't speak to you, and insulting me? LOL, you're something else man.

and oh noes, someone called me a douche in a PM! How will I ever recover? @Union_Fan and I have always been cordial, I would be surprised if he was slinging mud like that but the other poster? That doesn't shock me whatsoever. I'm sure he said some nasty stuff, but you notice he didn't actually send it to me, he did it to you like a gossiping schoolgirl. 

You talking junk about Union fans being divided is hilarious when it's looking like you aren't very popular in Bluefield right now. 

And most, if not all of the Union fans congratulated Graham on a phenomenal season and being a great team. I don't understand the satisfaction you're getting out of this. Most of us Union fans expected Graham to win and win big. Congrats?