Graham vs Union Part 2

Gridiron60

Just now, Gridiron60 said:

Could someone broker a peace treaty between @BigWinners and  @Hokie1Pokie? We could call it the Big Stone Gap Peace Accord, Region D Peace Treaty, Pikeville-Appomattox Resolution...anything to bring it to an end 😂😂😂😂 Did y'all catch the meteor shower over the weekend?  

😂😂😂😂 

I was trying to get us back on topic with the whole video post. 

2 hours ago, BigWinners said:

LOL I bear no ill will towards Appomattox. Union was the best team in 2017 but couldn't finish when it mattered. What does that have to do with now? I picked Appo to win Region C and lose to Graham.

Which Appomattox game did you attend again? You've seen exactly what I've seen, the Hudl clips. Don't be an asshole bc I called you out for an arrogant statement. 

I don't care who you are or aren't sold on, it doesn't change the fact that using the Pikeville game as your sole indicator for Ridgeview is silly. Did their QB play? Did Adkins play defense? Did Mullins know the game was meaningless? 

you also said Graham at their best would run Appomattox off their home field. So you believe Graham is 30+ better than Appo, and since Appo would 'whitewash'* RV, Graham should be expected to win by 60 if they meet.

*Whitewash? Do you even know what that means? It means to change something historically or entertainment wise to be more sanitized or positive towards historical atrocities. I've never in my life heard it in context of a team dominating another. Boatrace? Sure. Mollywhop? Yup, but never whitewash.

Some of Appos games are streamed on Facebook Live, so once again, I will repeat to you, "you knoweth not what u speaketh." You sound so confident, but just get stuff wrong about sheeiiitttee.

Whitewash used informally commonly refers to holding an opponent in a sporting event scoreless. I first heard the term used by a former Graham coach who was originally from and played at Abingdon. It's a common term, especially in European soccer but the arrogance or ignor........on your part allows some deductive process in your head stating something like this, "because I haven't heard it, it's not used." 

You didn't call me out. To call someone out, you have to be correct.  I called you out, and now you are angry and you made the statement that Appo isn't in the same league as Pikeville. I say they are. I never mentioned a thing about Graham beating Ridgeview by 60. I think Graham will beat them if both get that far, but it's all about matchups. It's exactly why a passing team like Pikeville best a team like Ridgeview so bad. You should know that. What have Ridgeview fans been worried about defensively?  It's also why a vicious run defensive team in Appo who plays tons of one on one in the secondary with great speed on it's defense is one bad matchup for Ridgeview because they will force them to throw it. 

I got Appo whitewashing Ridgeview and smacking em by 5-6 touchdowns if the two meet. It's simply my opinion which is opposite of yours. 

P.S. I told you we can let it go there, but I can see you don't play well with others. A civil discussion with you doesn't seem possible, and you quickly become agressive when someone has a different opinion from yours and you immediately make it personal. You aren't fooling anyone bro.

2 hours ago, Gridiron60 said:

Could someone broker a peace treaty between @BigWinners and  @Hokie1Pokie? We could call it the Big Stone Gap Peace Accord, Region D Peace Treaty, Pikeville-Appomattox Resolution...anything to bring it to an end 😂😂😂😂 Did y'all catch the meteor shower over the weekend?  

No dont I'm really enjoying some ignorance being thrown at each other.

41 minutes ago, Hokie1Pokie said:

Some of Appos games are streamed on Facebook Live, so once again, I will repeat to you, "you knoweth not what u speaketh." You sound so confident, but just get stuff wrong about sheeiiitttee.

Whitewash used informally commonly refers to holding an opponent in a sporting event scoreless. I first heard the term used by a former Graham coach who was originally from and played at Abingdon. It's a common term, especially in European soccer but the arrogance or ignor........on your part allows some deductive process in your head stating something like this, "because I haven't heard it, it's not used." 

You didn't call me out. To call someone out, you have to be correct.  I called you out, and now you are angry and you made the statement that Appo isn't in the same league as Pikeville. I say they are. I never mentioned a thing about Graham beating Ridgeview by 60. I think Graham will beat them if both get that far, but it's all about matchups. It's exactly why a passing team like Pikeville best a team like Ridgeview so bad. You should know that. What have Ridgeview fans been worried about defensively?  It's also why a vicious run defensive team in Appo who plays tons of one on one in the secondary with great speed on it's defense is one bad matchup for Ridgeview because they will force them to throw it. 

I got Appo whitewashing Ridgeview and smacking em by 5-6 touchdowns if the two meet. It's simply my opinion which is opposite of yours. 

P.S. I told you we can let it go there, but I can see you don't play well with others. A civil discussion with you doesn't seem possible, and you quickly become agressive when someone has a different opinion from yours and you immediately make it personal. You aren't fooling anyone bro.

a civil discussion? When did I insult you? I took up for you FFS. Please point out where I haven't been civil or made it personal, or even funnier aggressive. 

LOL you're hilarious dude. You stated Graham at their best runs Appo off their home field. Do I need to find the post? You also said Appo destroys Ridgeview, an 8-2 team, by 40+ points, ergo you must believe Graham beats Ridgeview by 40+. That's logic.

If you've got all this videos of Appomattox, how bout sharing the links? I'm sure several of us would like to watch entire games.

And as several pointed out, whitewashing means sweeping a team. I had never heard it used at all, but apparently it does have a sporting contexr, you just didn't use it right. So, we were both off.

Everyone said that UNION had no chance the first go around with graham. But we seen what happened.  From all my experiences watching these 2 teams play each other is that graham dont like getting hit in the mouth and thats all union does all night play after play . Unions #43 is the train coming through that they could not handle the first amd after a few hits friday night and he leaves them dragging off him again and hearing a very LOUD choo choo horn heads will definitely be ringing !! Yes union has not looked that well past weeks but i can guarantee they will be rdy an will be very hard to beat at bullitt park on a wet friday night on real grass!! Thats all i have to say about this . Thank you an may god bless every player on the field friday night and may the best team win . CHOO CHOO!!! 

8 hours ago, Swestfb_strong said:

Everyone said that UNION had no chance the first go around with graham. But we seen what happened.  From all my experiences watching these 2 teams play each other is that graham dont like getting hit in the mouth and thats all union does all night play after play . Unions #43 is the train coming through that they could not handle the first amd after a few hits friday night and he leaves them dragging off him again and hearing a very LOUD choo choo horn heads will definitely be ringing !! Yes union has not looked that well past weeks but i can guarantee they will be rdy an will be very hard to beat at bullitt park on a wet friday night on real grass!! Thats all i have to say about this . Thank you an may god bless every player on the field friday night and may the best team win . CHOO CHOO!!! 

Choo Choo ain't no police going to save them this go around.

5 hours ago, BigWinners said:

The rain could be a factor, if the field is muddy it could slow down Graham some and play into Unions hands. But the field drains well and doesn't usually get too muddy.

I dont think there will be alot of mud but wet grass defiantly plays different/slower than turf.

On a side not union could just move the game to Riggs and play in the rocks/stinging neddles which would make the mud a sweet re-leaf LOL 

1 hour ago, jarhead24219 said:

Police no,the towns noise ord. does not apply to sporting events.

Rumor has it , someone has connections with Consol & has a mine horn to set up. Glad that noise ordinance doesn't apply to sporting events, lol. 

7 hours ago, Counts said:

I dont think there will be alot of mud but wet grass defiantly plays different/slower than turf.

On a side not union could just move the game to Riggs and play in the rocks/stinging neddles which would make the mud a sweet re-leaf LOL 

The needles joke is getting a little old.  We can't all be angels like the BSG folks

22 hours ago, UnionBears84 said:

Gonna rain of the morning and afternoon of Friday is what the early forecast shows. Then rain again on Saturday

Hopefully no rain Friday night getting to old for these cold rainy nights.