Graham vs Union Part 2

Gridiron60

3 hours ago, GMan said:

Where in God's name is North Thumberland, because it isn't in VA...now there is a Northumberland High School up in the Northern Neck of VA.

I guess you failed geography in school, right???

Perhaps that’s where Thumbelina was from.  It would also explain Thomas Jones rushing prowess.  How could a band of tiny fairies be expected to stop him?

6 hours ago, GMan said:

Where in God's name is North Thumberland, because it isn't in VA...now there is a Northumberland High School up in the Northern Neck of VA.

I guess you failed geography in school, right???

North Hampton , chuckles also 1995

On 11/20/2019 at 9:26 PM, CriticalNoise said:

Do that, and you’ll see one of the 2 Jenkins brothers go around you on the end. 

Still waiting on either one of them to go anywhere.. does union have a first down yet? Graham is absolutely running union off the field....

On 11/20/2019 at 8:38 PM, Gridiron60 said:

I believe your pick is way off & you're trying to psyche out GMen 😂! There's no way Graham wins  42-6. It's going to be much closer. Our boys can't run as fast on grass especially wet grass! I like the Union folks fighting with each other though, lol. It's not as good as the video  last year but I guess at this point we'll take it 😂😂😂😂! Do you know if the McDonald's off the exit has McRibs? I feel like graduating from traditional Happy Meal! 😉

I hate this but Man did I call this 1 or not

Just now, UNION'S HAMMER said:

Man did I call this 1 or not

You did! Hats off! I figured Union would put up more of a fight but I also know our defense has been lights out tonight. Bradshaw & Snake got them clicking on all cylinders.

4 hours ago, Hard nosed said:

Anybody got any updates on Union score?

oh wait it’s 42-0 Gmen!!!  Where’s that train horn?

It’s still blowing .... lol! Just not quite as much. I actually think the train horn got the Graham fans fired up. We're normally not a rowdy bunch but there were cowbells, air horns, shakers, cymbals, and even some homemade noise makers. I was rather proud of our fans enthusiasm tonight. 

1 minute ago, EH31 said:

holes-in-your-assumptions.png

Dude is crow filled, period.   I told him Graham would have one of the two linebackers spying Polier every play with Meadows playing on early downs in defensive series.   He said that would not work or it would be blown up immediately.  He then argued that Meadows wasn't good on defense.   Just straight........crow.

Just now, Liam McPoyle said:

Tony Palmer may be one of the most underrated coaches in Virginia.

Tony understands the following concept well, and how to make it happen.   Get your athletes out in space and in one on one situations.  Graham does exactly that.  Credit the other Palmer on defense.  Since this man has arrived, it's like Graham's defense literally turned it around from day 1.

On 11/20/2019 at 6:29 PM, Mountain Football said:

Union will completely trash your first sentence defensive setup. At least part of it.

As for game strategy, I'm thinking this.......if I'm Graham, I'm keying on Polier every play with a spy, be it Edwards or Kastner, and I'm ensuring big Meadows is on defense on early snaps where Union is likely to run and can't get a huge push, and thus forcing them into a long second and/or 3rd down.

No, my first sentence was spot on and Edwards and/or Kastner were placed as a spy on Polier all night and Meadows played tons of early downs like I told you he would.  Union failed to "completely trash my first sentence."  It was the opposite, and the first sentence was spot on.