Graham vs Union Part 2

Gridiron60

8 minutes ago, BBHoops_18 said:

Graham by 20. They’re peaking at the right moment just like last year. They’ve made the necessary adjustments since the last time they met.

I say Bullitt Park is a hard place to play but if their heads on are straight (unlike when they played earlier this season; I don’t think the players took the game as seriously as they should have) , then I see them coming away with the win. With that said, we can’t have a slew of penalties either. They’ve seemed to get that aspect under control and are playing much more disciplined football than first half of the season. 

2 minutes ago, Hokie1Pokie said:

I'll say it's a very close game and Union will not go quietly. I think the game is decided by 7 pts or less either way. I hope we can win, but I'm worried about this one.

Anybody not worried about Union would be foolish. Let’s hope GMen bring their A+++++ game! 

Union likes to keep their schedule and are creatures of habit. If Turner can play on Friday, he's gonna play on Friday.

A much better Union team full of energy and not running on fumes went to Bluefield and got the W. Union has been hit with some injuries and the kids just look exhausted. I don't know how much Union has left in the tank. But, I would be surprised if Union doesn't go out swinging. Empty the bag of tricks here boys because if you do win, I don't think you would see a better team down the road period. 

It's been said on here multiple times that Union isn't the same team since the injuries. That hasn't changed.

Several posters said the GC game would be close, and a GC win wouldn't be a shocker. Those statements weren't popular with a lot of Union fans. Guess what, these posters were spot on. If GC had more depth, they would have won.

It will take a perfect Union game, Graham miscues and something other than what we saw last night, as far as a gameplan goes, to beat Graham. Plain and simple.

Hoping for a rabbit out of the hat, Friday night. Either way, looking for a  LOUD Bullitt Park and an exciting game! Can't wait!

3 minutes ago, Packman15 said:

Sorry Union _FAN,,YOUR rabbit already jumped out Friday night,,Graham wins,Wolfpack will beat Wise Central..We will most likely host Radford,all way to State..Watch &See.

One should never count their chickens until they hatch. You have to win this week Graham would have to win and you would have to then beat Graham to be able to host Radford or beat union if they beat Graham. That is a lot of ifs.

17 minutes ago, ghs73 said:

One should never count their chickens until they hatch. You have to win this week Graham would have to win and you would have to then beat Graham to be able to host Radford or beat union if they beat Graham. That is a lot of ifs.

And Radford would have to win region C over Appomattox...Gretna....etc.  

9 minutes ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Appomattox is rolling right now & I’m not saying Radford cannot beat them but it’s more probable Raiders cage those Bobcats considering injuries Radford suffered especially. Right now, everyone better be in the mindset one game at a time including the Pack fans! 

10 minutes ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Exactly, it shows he knows little about Region C and the level of play Appo is playing and the level of play that Radford is not playing. Radford will lose to Gretna this coming weekend. You won't have to worry about Radford beating Appo. And if you do get fortunate enough to host Appo, it's going to be Pikeville KY all over again. 

40 minutes ago, Packman15 said:

Sorry Union _FAN,,YOUR rabbit already jumped out Friday night,,Graham wins,Wolfpack will beat Wise Central..We will most likely host Radford,all way to State..Watch &See.

You seem rather confident. No one in C or D is getting by Appomattox. Appomattox may even win it in Class 2 for the 4th time in 5 seasons. I will likely see them in December in Salem. 

No one in 1D or 1C is getting by Galax. I will be watching Galax and Riverheads at Salem this December. 

45 minutes ago, Packman15 said:

Why don’t you start a thread on Central vs Ridgeview and hash that out before worrying about state. Just a suggestion 🤷🏻‍♂️