Ridgeview vs. Wise Central Part 2

swva_havok_fan

X,s and O’s Jimmies and Joe’s sometimes you just get beat. Ridgeview is ready to throw the coach out, I don’t think I would , so many teams would kill for your record over the last several years. I would love to see Union go 5 wide but your personal dictate your game plan . How many does Ridgeview loose? Union looses about half of the O 

16 hours ago, jarhead24219 said:

X,s and O’s Jimmies and Joe’s sometimes you just get beat. Ridgeview is ready to throw the coach out, I don’t think I would , so many teams would kill for your record over the last several years. I would love to see Union go 5 wide but your personal dictate your game plan . How many does Ridgeview loose? Union looses about half of the O 

No disrespect at all to our seniors. They busted their butts and laid a solid foundation for success,but I firmly believe Union will have more team speed next season. I'm interested in seeing what Satterfield,Honeycutt Rasnick and co will do stepping into bigger roles.

19 minutes ago, Unchained said:

No disrespect at all to our seniors. They busted their butts and laid a solid foundation for success,but I firmly believe Union will have more team speed next season. I'm interested in seeing what Satterfield,Honeycutt Rasnick and co will do stepping into bigger roles.

It won't help if they don't have some kids get in the weight room and step up ready to play in the trenches next year.

2 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

It won't help if they don't have some kids get  need to get aftertin the weight room and step up ready to play in the trenches next year.

That's the key right there. Lomax,Jones,Jervis...need to get after them