Narrows field

Maroons90

Enjoy the experience  as it's one of the better  atmospheres you will see. The whole town is decorated and the stadium is usually rocking. The stands are right on top of the field and straight up, so it can get loud. 

19 minutes ago, footballfanatic said:

I am hearing they are more than likely gonna move that game to a different field. Its a muddy mess. 

Unless it’s forced by the VHSL Narrows will not move this game to another field. The field wasn’t that bad last Friday, just a lot of dead grass.

Are they afraid to get a lil dirty....im sure the green wave will want that game right there nomatter how much it rains...but u can move it to Richlands since we don't need our field no more till August and I wouldn't have to drive to far to watch it.

2 minutes ago, #1BLUESFAN said:

Are they afraid to get a lil dirty....im sure the green wave will want that game right there nomatter how much it rains...but u can move it to Richlands since we don't need our field no more till August and I wouldn't have to drive to far to watch it.

If they don’t move it maybe they can borrow your shoes? I kid, I had to get a least one jab in before the end of football season.

8 minutes ago, #1BLUESFAN said:

no, sure they are not but is a cow posture over there

460 East from 77. About 2 miles past Rich Creek, speed limit drops to (I think) 40. You'll go around a curve & under a bridge. Turn left at the traffic light just ahead and loop back up onto the bridge. Go 'straight' about 3/4 mile. It's on the left behind the library on Mary Street.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Narrows+Elementary+School+Football+Field/@37.3314122,-80.8117092,356a,35y,192.65h,44.94t/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xafd7be9257d3f1f3!8m2!3d37.3276156!4d-80.8149762?hl=en-US

30 minutes ago, footballfanatic said:

no, sure they are not but is a cow posture over there

Even if it does, I don’t see Lowe moving to a different field. Especially not a turf field with the speed of GW and he definitely isn’t going to play his last home game in Pearisburg lol 

1 hour ago, VHSLhelper said:

460 East from 77. About 2 miles past Rich Creek, speed limit drops to (I think) 40. You'll go around a curve & under a bridge. Turn left at the traffic light just ahead and loop back up onto the bridge. Go 'straight' about 3/4 mile. It's on the left behind the library on Mary Street.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Narrows+Elementary+School+Football+Field/@37.3314122,-80.8117092,356a,35y,192.65h,44.94t/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xafd7be9257d3f1f3!8m2!3d37.3276156!4d-80.8149762?hl=en-US

P.S. If you are  GW fan and driving to Narrows, I assume most would know, but some of you may have not been over that way on 460. If the speed limit says 35, go 33. If it says 40, go 38. If you do what's commonly done across the country and go 4-5 over, you are done. If you go 1 over, consider it 50-50. That's one of Virginias biggest speed traps along with Route 58 around Emporia.