Fields

That_guy

8 minutes ago, Michael_389 said:

Can a team refuse to play at a certain field.

They can protest to the VHSL. They will inspect it. If the VHSL deems it unplayable then it has to be moved. If they deem it playable then the objecting team would have 2 choices....play or forfeit.

Chilhowie was not wanting to play at the college and wanted the field at the high school to be inspected before playing on it. But it has been moved to UVA-Wise Sat. 80% chance Friday 90%  Chance Sat.

2 minutes ago, Michael_389 said:

Chilhowie was not wanting to play at the college and wanted the field at the high school to be inspected before playing on it. But it has been moved to UVA-Wise Sat. 80% chance Friday 90%  Chance Sat.

vhsl doesnt move these games. region would have too

46 minutes ago, Michael_389 said:

Cause we’d have to send our special extra long mud cleats back. Hope they have a no hassle return policy. 

2 hours ago, Michael_389 said:

Why was Chilhowie not wanting to play at UVA Wise and have the field inspected? 

1 hour ago, footballfanatic said:

j

just like narrows will be friday!!

🙄  Maybe so.  Maybe end up like when some people, maybe even you with one of your prior screen names, were saying the same thing with the Chilhowie and Giles games.  I prefer the latter but I think we're in for a good one Friday night.

44 minutes ago, SW_VA_boy said:

🙄  Maybe so.  Maybe end up like when some people, maybe even you with one of your prior screen names, were saying the same thing with the Chilhowie and Giles games.  I prefer the latter but I think we're in for a good one Friday night.

I read as to where there was over 300 yards in penalties between GC and Narrows Friday. Around 15 a piece. What in the world went on, was it chippy? 

18 minutes ago, Optimal62 said:

I read as to where there was over 300 yards in penalties between GC and Narrows Friday. Around 15 a piece. What in the world went on, was it chippy? 

29 total between both. Narrows doesn’t usually play that undisciplined, not sure what happened. But I’m sure Lowe made them pay for it in practice Monday.