Score Updates- 2nd Round Playoffs (11/22-23/19)

tbgfan

Galax Gazette Sports @GazetteSports24 

Region 1C semifinals: Galax leads Auburn 42-14 at the half. Galax was down by 7 when the 2nd quarter began

wslsScores @wslsScores
HALFTIME: Salem leads G.W. Danville, 21-6 #1stand10

MORE SCORES:

https://www.wsls.com/2019/08/05/2019-southwest-central-virginia-high-school-football-highlights-scores-schedules/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter_wslsScores 

Times News Sports Retweeted

Todd Brase Photography @ToddBrasePhoto
Class 6A Quarterfinals Playoff Maryville 24 Dobyns-Bennett 10 at the half

Bulletin Sports @BulletinSport
REGION 3D HALF: Northside 13, Magna Vista 6

great state

19 minutes ago, Union_Fan said:

Graham's Lester got hit on Union's sideline. Union coach patted him on the back as he was getting up. Lester yelled something at the Bear coach and ref threw a flag. Unsportsmanlike on Lester. Wonder what he said.

The happy meals are on the way 🤷‍♂️

You know, they stopped sounding the train horn about midway through the second qtr, LMAO.  Also, the Union stadium announcer is a guy I feel sorry for.  This guy is so depressed that his voice is actually cracking as he's calling the game.  I think the guy literally might have been crying a bit in the late 1st qtr.  Also, Union played the train horn up until the snap of the football all through the first qtr.  That's a bad look, period.  I'm a horn man.  I love horns and whistles and stuff, but playing them literally during the cadence is not cool.  Either way, the train horn has ran out of gas.