Score Updates- 2nd Round Playoffs (11/22-23/19)

tbgfan

Just now, appyvol said:

Didn't go to Graham the 1st time. How did Union win that football game?

Graham had 2 hurt linebackers that played, but they were injured.  Justice didn't play, and Graham had over 130 total yds in penalties.  Also, credit Union.  They took it to Graham and played hard and Graham turned over, had penalties, add some injuries, and Union was 100 percent, and they won.  Union has some injuries for this game tonight, so the tables are turned some.  Graham is playing to its potential.  When they do, it's a problem for opponents.

Allen Gregory @Greg_BHCSports

Relying on an aggressive 5-2 defense , graham did not allow a first down in first half. #hcfh

Times News Sports Retweeted
 Tanner Cook  📰 @tcookJCPKTN 
Half: Graham 42, Union 0. The Bears have had the ball eight times and punted eight times. Union hasn’t even sniffed midfield. Devin Lester is absolutely shredding the Bear defense and his only blemish is one interception. Union has zero answers for the G-Men. @tnsportslive

Allen Gregory @Greg_BHCSports
Devin Lester of Graham passed for 115 yards and ran for 110 in the first half . Tre booker added 81 yards rushing. Mason Polier led union with 18 Yards rushing on 10 carries. #hcfh

great state

1 minute ago, Unchained said:

Here's hoping that the Graham fans are as gracious as the Union fans were when we beat the Gmen earlier this year

Absolutely, may even buy you guys a happy meal.  Just kidding of course.  Union is a first class team with first class fans.

1 minute ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Absolutely, may even buy you guys a happy meal.  Just kidding of course.  Union is a first class team with first class fans.

Getting spanked tonight but I'll tell ya the future is mighty bright in BSG. If you would have told me that a program that graduated 48 kids in the last 2 years would have won 9 games playing a ton of underclassmen I would have gladly taken that. I was expecting 6-4 at best:)

2 minutes ago, Unchained said:

Getting spanked tonight but I'll tell ya the future is mighty bright in BSG. If you would have told me that a program that graduated 48 kids in the last 2 years would have won 9 games playing a ton of underclassmen I would have gladly taken that. I was expecting 6-4 at best:)

How many seniors does Union have this year? 

Rodney Young @yjake

Gretna 21 Radford 10-10:34 left n 3 rd qtr

Salem High School @SalemSpartans
Scoop and score for the Spartans...4:41 to go in the 3rd quarter...Salem 28-GW Danville 14.

Times News Sports Retweeted
 Douglas Fritz @FritzBlitzzz
4:44 Elizabethton 17 Greeneville 13

Timesland @Timesland
Northside 20, Magna Vista 6, 7:05, 3rd.#Timesland

great state

5 minutes ago, -oo- said:

So if Central wins Graham will more than likely play Friday instead of Saturday right? I don’t know how this works with the Holidays. 

Yeah if Central wins Graham gets a home game  not sure.  When