Score Updates- 2nd Round Playoffs (11/22-23/19)

tbgfan

Timesland @Timesland

Final: Lord Botetourt 33, Hidden Valley 13. Hunter Rice 303 rushing yards, 4 TDs

Brad Fauber @BradFauberNVD
Final: Stuarts Draft 28, Strasburg 14. Rams fall in Region 2B semifinals, the top-seeded Cougars advance to next week's regional championship game against No. 6 East Rock

great state

Times News Sports Retweeted

Douglas Fritz @FritzBlitzzz
Greeneville_v_Elizabethton: Final Score (13-24)   TSSAA

Timesland @Timesland
Final: Lord Botetourt 33, Hidden Valley 13. Hunter Rice 303 rushing yards, 4 TDs

Bulletin Sports @BulletinSport
REGION 3D FINAL: Northside 27, Magna Vista 6 Warriors finish the season 8-4.

Times News Sports Retweeted
 David Moore @davidmoore_7
Final, Central 14 Ridgeview 7. Warriors move on to play at Graham for 2D crown. Pack end season 9-3. Thank you to our Pack seniors!!

great state

6 minutes ago, appyvol said:

Central wins.

You know as a Graham fan, I'm really starting to dig this 3 seed thing.  I mean wow!.  If we could get the 3 seed every year, go to Union in game 2, and then host the region title game, I will take it.   I think Graham needs to stay the course with its schedule.  No changes needed, LOL

1 minute ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Question for Graham fans.  Did Blevins play any at backup QB?  Did not hear his name mentioned on the radio.  I was listening to the Union Broadcast.  

Yep a lot of second half

2 minutes ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Question for Graham fans.  Did Blevins play any at backup QB?  Did not hear his name mentioned on the radio.  I was listening to the Union Broadcast.  

Came in at 5 minutes left in the 3rd quarter.  Lester didn't play after about 5 minutes left in the 3rd qtr.  

henricosports (from RVA Sports Network) @henricosports

BREAKING: @VarinaFootball defeats @gohshsfootball 27-21 in #Region5B Semifinal to end 21-game playoff win streak and four-year #Class5 State reign of #Springers.

Matthew Hatfield @hatfieldsports
FINAL in Region 5B Semis - Varina 27, Highland Springs 21. Blue Devils eliminate four-time defending State Champs and halt the 40-game winning streak.

great state