Graham vs Wise Central Region D Championship

Graham32

Central is way different. They traveled to Ridgeview and avenged their former loss. They beat Union straight up. Graham is playing a team that is truly BETTER than Richlands, Union, and Ridgeview. It's the second best team will have faced all season. Let em go ahead and look ahead to Appo and they will be facing a similar situation as Union game 1. If Graham plays it's game, they will win.

I think this game will be closer than had it been Ridgeview. Graham would shut down Adkins like they did Polier.

Central's misdirection will delay the LBs just enough to allow at least 3 kids, with speed, to take it to the house each play. 

Graham won't have trouble scoring, so as long as they play disciplined D, they'll be heading to another semifinal. 

Graham plays like they did tonight, I don't see Central surprising them. Graham has so many weapons on offense it will be hard for Central to hold them in check. Lester is phenomenal at QB. He can run, he can pass...he's got speed. Defense was lights out tonight! Bradshaw & Snake Palmer did their homework, made adjustments since last game to shut down Polier. Defense was rock & rolling tonight! 

8 hours ago, swva_havok_fan said:

Pulling for Central all day long, but sadly the road ends here I'm afraid.  Regardless, that other coach O (Owens, not Orgeron) should be coach of the year.

Don’t know much about Central, but I may be bias. But I think J Harris is a top runner for COTY!

Gmen will have no problem handling warriors . Bottom line is toooo many athletes coming from the gmen whose defense is shutout playing extremely well and fast !! 42-13 and gmen will go on nxt round an warriors go home with there really first winning season of decades 

Anybody know day and time yet?  Have to wonder if Coach Owens knows the Poquoson coach that was from Grundy.  They ran the wing t  very effectively. What kind of defense does Central run?  Central has something good going or they would not be there.  If Graham keeps that focus and fire burning their going to be hard to stop, to many tools in the tool box and at a place they are  mastering those tools.