Graham vs Wise Central Region D Championship

Graham32

5 minutes ago, thundercloud said:

Anybody know day and time yet?  Have to wonder if Coach Owens knows the Poquoson coach that was from Grundy.  They ran the wing t  very effectively. What kind of defense does Central run?  Central has something good going or they would not be there.  If Graham keeps that focus and fire burning their going to be hard to stop, to many tools in the tool box and at a place they are  mastering those tools.

Saturday @2pm Mitchell Stadium, Bluefield, WV 

I hope it's a good game but I don't see Graham having any trouble till they travel to Appomattox.that should be a good one...i just wish it was in Bluefield I hate to drive that far to watch a football game that the Blues ain't in..but I love football so I guess I will..and I'm ready to see a swva team put a beating on the Raiders...

22 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

I hear Central is going to protest playing a VHSL playoff game in W.Va and press to have the game moved to neutral field in Dickenson county on a Friday night.  Also hear all the fog machines in the area have been bought up.

If that happens my money is on Central.

I heard that too. Something about a state playoff game at a field that’s not even yours or even in the state? 

1 hour ago, Valhalla said:

I hear Central is going to protest playing a VHSL playoff game in W.Va and press to have the game moved to neutral field in Dickenson county on a Friday night.  Also hear all the fog machines in the area have been bought up.

False. No such protest. Folks just making stuff up to stir the pot.

32 minutes ago, Real Sasquatch said:

That would be the most petty protest in the history of sports.

People will protest anything now a days.

i was just adding a little more salt to Valhalla’s comment. 😂
but seriously, good luck to both teams, you both earned your position to be there by proving yourself. 

1 hour ago, Valhalla said:

Stop the craziness