Graham vs Wise Central Region D Championship

Graham32

6 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

They’re digging in and not going to go quietly. Graham better get their act together. Penalties are killing them. Got to focus & be disciplined. 

How many holding penalties now? Got to clean that up.  A couple of them awfully touchy though.

1 minute ago, Real Sasquatch said:

How many holding penalties now? Got to clean that up.  A couple of them awfully touchy though.

I concur with all of what you surmised. I hope those boys come out fired up & focused. I just hate the rain & cold. It’s the one factor either team can control when trying to hold on to a slippery football. Got to guard that pigskin with your life and not try to cut I much & make big plays in my opinion. Make lots of smart disciplined decent yardage plays. 

On 11/24/2019 at 10:09 AM, UVAObserver said:

We have a better chance of beating VT than Wise does of pulling this off...

What an absolutely idiotic statement to make about a relatively small 2A school in southwest VA.  You really haven’t been to many football games and seen the teams that have Lester’s talent all over the field. Yes Graham is way better than Central but it was a 2 score game more than halfway through the 3rd. Graham has so many athletes all over the field but they’d be lucky to score against UVA-WISE. And they had a really bad year. I’m all for supporting your team but this is just ridiculous. 

8 minutes ago, SWVAHSFF said:

What an absolutely idiotic statement to make about a relatively small 2A school in southwest VA.  You really haven’t been to many football games and seen the teams that have Lester’s talent all over the field. Yes Graham is way better than Central but it was a 2 score game more than halfway through the 3rd. Graham has so many athletes all over the field but they’d be lucky to score against UVA-WISE. And they had a really bad year. I’m all for supporting your team but this is just ridiculous. 

But what was central doing during this time with the ball. Nothing.

11 minutes ago, SWVAHSFF said:

Of course they would be lucky to score against a College team full of adult men.  ??

2 minutes ago, ghs73 said:

But what was central doing during this time with the ball. Nothing.

What’s this got to do with the comment about beating a D1 team with a high school team? Graham is better hands down but they are not on a level to beat a college team. Seriously?! Your comment is so far off the subject. 

Just now, Real Sasquatch said:

Of course they would be lucky to score against a College team full of adult men.  ??

Uvaobserver said it not me. That’s my point they couldn’t. He said graham would have a better chance beating va tech. 

1 minute ago, SWVAHSFF said:

What’s this got to do with the comment about beating a D1 team with a high school team? Graham is better hands down but they are not on a level to beat a college team. Seriously?! Your comment is so far off the subject. 

So was most of yours

2 minutes ago, SWVAHSFF said:

The guy who posted that was talking about UVA having a better chance to beat Virginia Tech.  Not Graham beating Virginia Tech.  Geez.

Just now, SWVAHSFF said:

Uvaobserver said it not me. That’s my point they couldn’t. He said graham would have a better chance beating va tech. 

You are the one that said it was a 2 score game through the third quarter

4 minutes ago, Real Sasquatch said:

The guy who posted that was talking about UVA having a better chance to beat Virginia Tech.  Not Graham beating Virginia Tech.  Geez.

If that’s what he meant I apologize but I read it as we, as in Graham, rather than his user name. The topic was Graham vs Central