Tony Palmer is far classier than me. Should have put up 80 on em

Hokie1Pokie

Anyone that has played/coached and won/lost in loud stadiums always appreciate it.  When teams win in a loud stadium they are thankful for the loud support but fail to blame it for a loss. Take notes from the kids and just enjoy the game. Just as any community has great supporters, I can assure you that you represent the small contingent existing on both sides that simply look for the negatives. I guess if you were to call plays,  you'd only call the plays that result in TDs.  Come on man/woman, you've got to be better than that.  Maybe take up trout fishing. 

4 minutes ago, Hokie1Pokie said:

Update. Stay tuned. Evidently this one fan wasn't the only one upset at the horn during the cadence. Monday, Graham will file an official complaint with the VHSL not on the horn, but on the horns use during the cadence and snap.

Stay tuned.....we can revisit this thread Monday afternoon after the official complaint is sent, then we can talk about "who cares" about the use of the horn. Blow the horn and have fun. Blow it repeatedly during the cadence, and you will get dealt with. Union crossed the line. They also got shi* kicked 48-7

Ok now I defended you earlier on in a post. But now you are just crossing the line. I assume you are on that other board as well and if that is you I'm personally going to save you a seat next year right beside the dam horn. Go ahead and file a complaint Monday morning it doesn't matter what you do or anyone else that horn will blow nonstop next year when the baby sister of Bluefield comes to the park. Trust me. And yeah those boys whipped our boys last night but you didn't hear us talk all this shit when you guys came to the park in 2017 and got thumped. Union like Bluefield is still your Daddy 4-2 against you as of now.

18 minutes ago, Hokie1Pokie said:

Update. Stay tuned. Evidently this one fan wasn't the only one upset at the horn during the cadence. Monday, Graham will file an official complaint with the VHSL not on the horn, but on the horns use during the cadence and snap.

Stay tuned.....we can revisit this thread Monday afternoon after the official complaint is sent, then we can talk about "who cares" about the use of the horn. Blow the horn and have fun. Blow it repeatedly during the cadence, and you will get dealt with. Union crossed the line. They also got shi* kicked 48-7

24 minutes ago, Hokie1Pokie said:

Class act statement. Well done sir, well done

I must have hit pretty close to the mark. Then look at you, trying to once again be a keyboard gangster, after everyone from Union on her congratulated your team and wished them well. Then you do that. Heck, I even spoke to Lester after the game and told him how much fun he was to watch and wished him luck down the road and at the next level. I’ll PayPal you some lunch money young man. Sounds like yours was taken again. 

28 minutes ago, UNION'S HAMMER said:

Union like Bluefield is still your Daddy 4-2 against you as of now.

Union is not our "daddy". Oh my god 2 more wins in a relatively new series. Bluefield yes, Union no. And if you had to play Bluefield you would probably rarely ever win too. Pretty sure we were your daddy last night. Couldn't even get a first down until the fourth quarter and that was on the JV team. Talk about getting embarrassed on your own field. I'm not even defending this hokiepokie dude but to say Union is apparently our daddy is comical.

8 minutes ago, BBHoops_18 said:

Union is not our "daddy". Oh my god 2 more wins in a relatively new series. Bluefield yes, Union no. And if you had to play Bluefield you would probably rarely ever win too. Pretty sure we were your daddy last night. Couldn't even get a first down until the fourth quarter and that was on the JV team. Talk about getting embarrassed on your own field. 

And a young team beat you in your house earlier. Good Lord folks the game is over. Graham won-moving on. Let's do it again next year. This thread has the makings of one of those ignorant Energizer posts we see so often on here. Tis better to be silent and thought of as a fool than to open your mouth and prove it-folks going full blown troll mode up in here. The vast majority of Union and Graham fans are good folks,but man oh man the ones that are stage 5 eat PLUM up with the dumbarse and no cure sure spoil the lot:(

40 minutes ago, Hokie1Pokie said:

Right or wrong understand one thing we won the people on here did not blow the horn. The persons who did probably are not on here and if they are will not accept any wrong doing in the matter. You are entitled to your opinion which you have stated.and only need to state once.no need to argue with everyone.you made your point leave it there and let the rest fall into place. Wait and see if what you say is going to happen on Monday happens does.then see what the outcome is and go from there.

2 minutes ago, Unchained said:

And a young team beat you in your house earlier. Good Lord folks the game is over. Graham won-moving on. Let's do it again next year. This thread has the makings of one of those ignorant Energizer posts we see so often on here. Tis better to be silent and thought of as a fool than to open your mouth and prove it-folks going full blown troll mode up in here.

Pretty sure no one is defending this hokiepokie guy even graham fans. It was your guy who came in here saying you guys are apparently our “daddies”.

2 minutes ago, BBHoops_18 said:

Pretty sure no one is defending this hokiepokie guy even graham fans. It was your guy who came in here saying you guys are apparently our “daddies”.

"Our guy" has plenty of company with "Your guy' Hokie. By your logic if he belongs to us Hokie is yours:)

1 minute ago, BBHoops_18 said:

Ok might have went to far on that 1. I admit when I'm wrong wrong choice of words I apologize 

I can assure you all I got the phone call from Unions AD when Graham's AD called and asked us not to bring the train horn and that was all he said not to bring. So when the little 1 got fired up he didn't like that and had it removed. Ok your home field your rules but dont say we broke them when all you asked was not to bring the big 1. And it seemed to me the vast majority of Graham fans loved that horn last night as well. Just wanted to get the truth out there for all of you. I myself read that other board and see nothing but lies about this topic. How we disrespected you 1st come on man. This should be the last thing you are worried about you beat us badddddd. 

12 minutes ago, UNION'S HAMMER said:

Ok might have went to far on that 1. I admit when I'm wrong wrong choice of words I apologize 

I forgive ya buddy. Look, this diehard Graham fan said only two things of which one is correct and one ain't correct.

Union with the train horn during the snap. I'm right on that. 

I wish Graham would have put up 80. I'm wrong on that and admitted in the very first post. It's not like I murdered a village of pregnant mothers and children outside a small village in South France.  

Why I haven't done is call people names, curse, or take a shot at Unions players or fans. Just the two horn guys. If you recall, it was this Graham fan (was wrong again) that said the  game will be decided by 7 or less either way. That's the respect I have for Unions program and I really thought it would be that close.. But again, a train horn. Awesome! I wish to gosh Graham had one. I loved the one last night, but...... As for a train horn at the snap count? That crosses the line and yes, it pissed me off, thus the 80 point comment.

Can we all just get along? Have mercy~let it go! Move on...build a bridge, get over it! (Insert any other clichés you care to). 

Let's just talk football... strategy, great plays, strengths, weaknesses, playmakers...on the other threads! Tony Palmer is a class act and smart for getting his starters out.  He could have pulled a Freddie Simon but didn't. Travis Turner left his seniors in  and I'm fine with that too; it was their last game. If you've ever played high school football, that's an emotional experience, your last game ever. As they say, football is so much more than a game and a damn train horn. 

Let there be peace on Earth or in this case SWVA Sports Forum , lol! 

I love happy endings! ❤️ Almost like a Hallmark Christmas movie. Y'all know what I'm talking about if the wife has ever taken control of the remote! 

11 minutes ago, Hokie1Pokie said:

I forgive ya buddy. Look, this diehard Graham fan said only two things of which one is correct and one ain't correct.

Union with the train horn during the snap. I'm right on that. 

I wish Graham would have put up 80. I'm wrong on that and admitted in the very first post. It's not like I murdered a village of pregnant mothers and children outside a small village in South France.  

Why I haven't done is call people names, curse, or take a shot at Unions players or fans. Just the two horn guys. If you recall, it was this Graham fan (was wrong again) that said the  game will be decided by 7 or less either way. That's the respect I have for Unions program and I really thought it would be that close.. But again, a train horn. Awesome! I wish to gosh Graham had one. I loved the one last night, but...... As for a train horn at the snap count? That crosses the line and yes, it pissed me off, thus the 80 point comment.

We can move forward from this. 

I hope to see y’all on my 20 minute drive to Salem stadium. 

58 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

Can we all just get along? Have mercy~let it go! Move on...build a bridge, get over it! (Insert any other clichés you care to). 

Let's just talk football... strategy, great plays, strengths, weaknesses, playmakers...on the other threads! Tony Palmer is a class act and smart for getting his starters out.  He could have pulled a Freddie Simon but didn't. Travis Turner left his seniors in  and I'm fine with that too; it was their last game. If you've ever played high school football, that's an emotional experience, your last game ever. As they say, football is so much more than a game and a damn train horn. 

Let there be peace on Earth or in this case SWVA Sports Forum , lol! 

I love happy endings! ❤️ Almost like a Hallmark Christmas movie. Y'all know what I'm talking about if the wife has ever taken control of the remote! 

Yes! To all, including, and unfortunately, the Hallmark movies. 😂

well hell,  this was just getting good and I was going to pop more popcorn and when I come back all is goody goody again.......quick,  somebody say something about the horn again before my popcorn gets cold !

1 minute ago, Bigrhsfan said:

well hell,  this was just getting good and I was going to pop more popcorn and when I come back all is goody goody again.......quick,  somebody say something about the horn again before my popcorn gets cold !

The horn sucks!!

I’m a Graham fan and former player.  My brother played for Graham in the early 90’s.  I remember as a kid watching my brother play and hearing air horns and cowbells Coming from Graham fans the entire game.  Yeah I hate the train horn Union has but if there isn’t any rules against using it, then I simply just chalk it up to home field advantage.  If we would have beat Union in the regular season maybe it wouldn’t have even been an issue for the playoff game.

Congratulations to Union on another successful season.

GO GMEN