Tony Palmer is far classier than me. Should have put up 80 on em

Hokie1Pokie

Always remember ladies and gentleman that quality reflects leadership...and you can't change your DNA..or to put it simple terms, you are who you are! And in parting the bully doesn't like to be bullied! 

30 minutes ago, falconfan1 said:

I thought the thread was getting pretty good, that was until I read those apologies. 😨

I’d post a video of the train horn from a lady named Dara Ratliff on Facebook. I’m not that tech savvy though. It’s from the Richlands game but it mimics what went on at game Friday night. I think it may have been worse Friday though. It’s a public post so anyone can see it. I have to give it to @UNION'S HAMMER he can blow a train horn with the best of them. I’m beginning to suspect he a retired train engineer from Norfolk & Southern 😂

1 hour ago, Bluefield researcher said:

1st things 1st...I want to thank whoever posted the video!!!! THIS IS GREAT STUFF, I LOVE THE TRAIN HORN!!!!

But on this play with the video is showing...its nothing to do with the horn being LOUD during the play.. The offense is taking the time to see if the coach wants to audible out of the play after he see how the defense set up. 

20 minutes ago, UNION#ATW said:

1st things 1st...I want to thank whoever posted the video!!!! THIS IS GREAT STUFF, I LOVE THE TRAIN HORN!!!!

But on this play with the video is showing...its nothing to do with the horn being LOUD during the play.. The offense is taking the time to see if the coach wants to audible out of the play after he see how the defense set up. 

So I can come to Union and shine a flashlight in your player's eyes while they try to shoot free throws?

7 minutes ago, Bluefield researcher said:

So I can come to Union and shine a flashlight in your player's eyes while they try to shoot free throws?

Yes Sir...If that makes you HAPPY...

Or I'll come up and sit with you and bring some Air Horns and blowing them like He!! to make you feel better during the Graham vs Central game...just let me know 

https://www.facebook.com/1273424061/posts/10215254354773509?d=n&sfns=mo

I may not have done this correctly but here’s one clip from game Friday night I found on Facebook. 😂 I may have to get Bluefield Researcher to give me technology lessons. I don’t know how to insert video and not just the link. Sorry .... 

41 minutes ago, Bluefield researcher said:

27 minutes ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Awesome.  Ill bring a whistle and blow it when they are on a fast break too.

You could, but a train horn in a gym would probably be more effective. 😁

6 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

This thread needs to be renamed “All Aboard” or “Choo Choo” , something train related. 😂😂

Yes Sir I agree ....The G-men got the best of UNION the other night...And everybody knows that...But some people from Graham has got sour stomach!!

And want let things go..WOW 

For "some" of us older G-MEN, the sound of that horn means only one thing. It's time to work!! Get you ass up and go!! Coach Carlock used to blow his air horn in the locker room when we had 2 minutes to get on the field for practice. You didn't want to be late for stretching lines or anything else for that matter.

I must be hard of hearing i stand near the fence at games and I can hear the horn but it's not as loud as everyone is making it out to be.  I can still hear the guy next to me talking.  The ones who should be complaining are the ones who have to sit next to him.

On 11/23/2019 at 3:52 PM, Ol Dawg said:

Graham came ready. Have heard nothing but good things about coach Palmer. Wish him luck down the road. The boys came ready.  Obviously the horn didn’t bother them. Your false starts we’re by the player farthest from it. But I could see you being that kind of coach. Then get run out of town when your star qb or other player get injured and out (God forbid that happen). You need to quit being a b!tch and change your tampon. Your team was clearly the better team. If anything, it’s made those boys better playing in a loud environment. You are just a pathetic person. Jeez. We congratulate you guys and wish you well down the road. Your just a punk that prolly got his lunch money taken as a kid and now have the bravery of the internet to be a big man. 

Once again, congrats graham and Palmer. 

You can just crawl back home and look in the mirror and tell yourself “I told those Union people!”  

Next time have some testicular fortitude and come say something yourself.  

4 hours ago, goose111874 said:

I must be hard of hearing i stand near the fence at games and I can hear the horn but it's not as loud as everyone is making it out to be.  I can still hear the guy next to me talking.  The ones who should be complaining are the ones who have to sit next to him.

Never bothered me. I sit a few rows down in front of them. It sits on top of the fence and projects over the top. It’s not an issue