JI Burton vs Patrick Henry

#BBN

Thoughts and Predictions on this game?

Burton has been really impressive since losing the first two games of the year, and seem to just keep getting better as the year goes on.  They definitely will have their hands full come Saturday at Emory & Henry.

Any word on Browns status? I thought I seen that he was out for the Holston game?

Good Luck to both teams!!

I will be pulling for Coach Caudill and the Raiders on Saturday, bring the Region D Championship on back to Norton.

10 minutes ago, #BBN said:

Thoughts and Predictions on this game?

Burton has been really impressive since losing the first two games of the year, and seem to just keep getting better as the year goes on.  They definitely will have their hands full come Saturday at Emory & Henry.

Any word on Browns status? I thought I seen that he was out for the Holston game?

Good Luck to both teams!!

I will be pulling for Coach Caudill and the Raiders on Saturday, bring the Region D Championship on back to Norton.

Defensive struggle that could go either way and could go into OT.

21 hours ago, goose111874 said:

Wow I was assuming Burton would lose by a couple TDs.  Is PH  not that great i don't know anything about 1A 

PH is very good but Brown is not 100% an he makes things go, an this season has just been hard to predict so I am going with the underdog  

Brown has been out the majority of the season and PH has came this far. Dont really know what that has to do with whether they win or not? PH is a better team of course with Brown the more talent the better, but as a deciding factor he has played 4 of the 12 games and they are still unbeaten. 

This game was a blowout last year in PHś favor and they didn´t graduate a lot from that team. Burton did have a few turnovers early in the game to give PH some help. This is a good size (PH) vs Speed (Burton) matchup but I think PH wins by running the ball and not doing anything to beat themselves. Burton does have an advantage in their schedule has been more competitive than Patrick Henryś so that may help in preparation for this game. 

3 hours ago, That_guy said:

Here we go again first it was Chil/PH will be in the Reg D ChampionshIp.  People  forget we've played/scimmaged GW this year. We know they have a mobile Qb. Did you not come down?  Hell Yeah Go GW!!!

From what i remember GW put it on JI in that game. It was pretty ugly toward the end. GW had several freshman playing in  that game as well. starters were held out.

5 hours ago, GDUB said:

From what i remember GW put it on JI in that game. It was pretty ugly toward the end. GW had several freshman playing in  that game as well. starters were held out.

Two non-rushed fg!!! Lol wrong game.