appo vs gretna live stream

Real Sasquatch

9 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

Lord have mercy that dude is TOUGH to listen to lol

Gretna was going on to score to make it a game, but the QB inexplicably throws it up and the INT is returned for a TD. 28-0. 

I have my volume off.  Listening to Bluefield game. 

2 minutes ago, Real Sasquatch said:

I have my volume off.  Listening to Bluefield game. 

You aren't missing much at all lol.

What are your thoughts going forward? If Graham wins that is. Seems like Gretna has had some success attacking the edges and while Gretna has a couple very talented kids, I think Graham will present a challenge Appo hasn't saw this year, or at least recently. Graham is gonna spread the field, hurry up, and take shots. Appo seems to have a very athletic secondary but if Graham can get outside with screens or tosses, I think they can get yards. Appo is good up front offensively, it'll be interesting to see how Graham tries to disrupt their flow and take away the run. The environment shouldn't phase them after they came to a rowdier place and kicked ass.

2 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

You aren't missing much at all lol.

What are your thoughts going forward? If Graham wins that is. Seems like Gretna has had some success attacking the edges and while Gretna has a couple very talented kids, I think Graham will present a challenge Appo hasn't saw this year, or at least recently. Graham is gonna spread the field, hurry up, and take shots. Appo seems to have a very athletic secondary but if Graham can get outside with screens or tosses, I think they can get yards. Appo is good up front offensively, it'll be interesting to see how Graham tries to disrupt their flow and take away the run. The environment shouldn't phase them after they came to a rowdier place and kicked ass.

I prefer to wait until after tomorrow to speculate. One game at a time! Graham needs to focus on Central and not be looking ahead at Appo. It’s going to rain all game which I detest for personal reasons (too old to sit in cold and rain, lol) and the fact that ball get so dang slippery. 

1 minute ago, Gridiron60 said:

I prefer to wait until after tomorrow to speculate. One game at a time! Graham needs to focus on Central and not be looking ahead at Appo. It’s going to rain all game which I detest for personal reasons (too old to sit in cold and rain, lol) and the fact that ball get so dang slippery. 

Fair enough.

Appo looked much better than they did last week.  Whoever gets to play them, it will be a challenge.  Gretna's offense was easy to defend, they did get to the edge some, but that is playing into Appo's strengths.  The QB the past couple of  weeks have had time to pass, just very good coverage by Appo.  Not sure if Central runs the spread, but I think a spread team would have more success than what Gretna tried to do.  Appo has a pretty good defense.

8 minutes ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Appo looked much better than they did last week.  Whoever gets to play them, it will be a challenge.  Gretna's offense was easy to defend, they did get to the edge some, but that is playing into Appo's strengths.  The QB the past couple of  weeks have had time to pass, just very good coverage by Appo.  Not sure if Central runs the spread, but I think a spread team would have more success than what Gretna tried to do.  Appo has a pretty good defense.

Nah Central is like Gretna, but after tonight I would trust Mullins more throwing the ball than the Gretna QB.

3 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

Someone posted on that other board, Appo was good enough to win 4A. I’m not sure if that’s true but either Graham or Central will have their work cut out for them. 

I saw that. I’m not a member over there so can’t post but I feel like that’s a stretch. They wouldn’t even win 3A with LB, Heritage, Hopewell, Phoebus much less 4A.

1 minute ago, BBHoops_18 said:

I saw that. I’m not a member over there so can’t post but I feel like that’s a stretch. They wouldn’t even win 3A with LB, Heritage, Hopewell, Phoebus.

After watching last night, I feel like Appo is different than the other teams Graham or Central has faced especially with the offense they run but that doesn’t equate to a cakewalk to win 2A and definitely doesn’t mean they could win 4A. Yes, they’ve improved a lot from game 1 this season but so has Central and Graham. 

They are out of their minds.  No way Appo would win 4A.  Some are saying they are as good as 2016, dont think so.  I wasnt too impressed with Gretna.  They had a couple of guys with a little speed.  Lets hope Appomattox goes into next weeks game feeling the same way.

1 hour ago, Gridiron60 said:

Someone posted on that other board, Appo was good enough to win 4A. I’m not sure if that’s true but either Graham or Central will have their work cut out for them. 

Not taking anything from Appo. I've not seen them play and don't have to too know they're not winning in 4a and if Hopewell is as good as they usually are their not winning 3A either.  It's a whole different ballgame playing 2A vs. 4a but they are definitely one of the favorites in 2A .

3 minutes ago, BoBob said:

Please don’t feel all Appomattox fans feel like that. We know there is still a lot of plays to play between now and hoisting any trophy.

Yeah we know it's not from you guys but it's just funny how some people come up with some of this stuff.

Ive said it before and will say again dome some folks have really overhyped some teams and as of late Appo. Yes we are good, state championship good? I dunno i have been shaking my head and looking at the ground all season. I will say dont judge Appo on the loss to bucktown there were some legit players for Appo not able to play at that time. Appo will give any team in 2a a good game, but will they win? Id like to think so but im not willing to bet on it.