Graham vs Appomattox

Gridiron60

38 minutes ago, #1BLUESFAN said:

Was just watching Graham and Goochland from last year...Goochland did know what hit em...Graham came out on fire....hope the play like that tomar.

game should've been worse too. nobody was stopping them the way there were playing going into the playoffs

Its the prelims to the prom next week Gmen.  As Ron Brown always says at the end of his broadcast for Blues games "put a W next to that "lighting R", Gmen put a W next to that badge.  

Best wishes for safe travels for fans traveling. 

Great season G-Men. I was there in my Spartan attire cheering y’all on. Appo just out-coached Graham and were better prepared. Yes, there were a few bad calls but Graham made too many mistakes and failed to finish drives deep in Appo territory. I’m not even excited about next week’s state games now...Riverheads will likely blow Galax out of the stadium and I gotta watch Appo likely win their 4th title in 5 years.

16 minutes ago, nrv_football said:

Kinda sick of Appo and Riverheads at this point. 

Gotta give them their respect but damn can someone take these teams out 😂 And Appo is still a pretty young team so look for them to make a run again the next few years and I know without a doubt that Riverheads will.

5 minutes ago, SWVAgridiron said:

Gotta them their respect but damn can someone take these teams out 😂 And Appo is still a pretty young team so look for them to make a run again the next few years and I know without a doubt that Riverheads will.

Please take Riverheads out. I know its gonna be a very difficult task for Galax. But they were the last team to do it if i remember correctly. And im even pulling for Draft at this point. But not really interested in any of these games.

3 minutes ago, GHS89 said:

I never thought I’d ever watch a football game at a venue worse than Richlands...... but now I have.  

Buddy you ain’t wrong. Grass was awful. Not a lot of seating for visitors. Restrooms were awful. 

4 hours ago, Gridiron60 said:

For our Union friends, Appo came over and told the band to quit playing while they’re on offense. I guess we’re getting a little karma for when y’all came to Graham. 

One of the referees came and told our band director not to play during live play before game even started.  So i expect it was a ref that told your band the same thing!