Galaxy vs Patrick Henry

one1

This should be the toughest game so far in the playoffs for Galax, I think PH will be the most physical team we have seen in the playoffs  as well and they will come to play ball. I believe if Galax plays up to their capabilities they can come out with  the win but PH will not be a pushover. Looking forward to Saturday and hopefully Galax can do their thing and make it back to Salem.

3 hours ago, vols4life said:

Whomever wins will most likely face 1 of the best football teams I've saw in single A besides maybe Giles in the mid 90s or The 96 Ph team.. Riverheads is just cranking out talent....I saw 1 great semi game at Emory looking for another 1

Um...1996 Appalachia and Powell Valley would like a word.

Seth Padgett joined the PH staff week 10, after being fired from Eastside, does he make the difference in the game or did Palmer hurt his offense by doing this? Today we find out. Overall point totals have dramatically dropped since Padgett has joined the PH staff. 

1 minute ago, SWVA Question said:

Seth Padgett joined the PH staff week 10, after being fired from Eastside, does he make the difference in the game or did Palmer hurt his offense by doing this? Today we find out. Overall point totals have dramatically dropped since Padgett has joined the PH staff. 

Hot take 

34 minutes ago, Optimal62 said:

Not sure PH is the underdog here. Huge across the front. PH hasn't trailed a game all year. 

PH is definitely not the under dog. You are correct they are huge up front. This will be the first test Galax has had since Northside. Should be a good game. I think it will be close good luck to both teams.