Galaxy vs Patrick Henry

one1

Ph really played good except in the first quarter..The numbers game will get them against Riverheads..I wish them luck..The pH player that got hurt had 2 breaks in his ankle..Galax fans were very classy during the injury👍👍..Even thou Richardsons ambulance service dropped the ball..Awful response to a serious injury

13 hours ago, vols4life said:

Ph really played good except in the first quarter..The numbers game will get them against Riverheads..I wish them luck..The pH player that got hurt had 2 breaks in his ankle..Galax fans were very classy during the injury👍👍..Even thou Richardsons ambulance service dropped the ball..Awful response to a serious injury

I hated it for the kid, you could tell he was In a tremendous amount of pain. Yes it was very surprising at how lackadaisical the emts was coming onto the field, especially with coaches begging for them to hurry. 

I give PH alot of props as they didn't give up when alot of other teams would have. And I thought PH out schemed Galax today in alot of aspects.  I thought Galax did a tremendous job on defense. Holding PH rushing attack to 34 yards is a huge accomplishment. Although I thought PH held our offense in check better then anyone had all year except Northside. I have not seen us miss that many blocking assignments all year combined compared to today. That is a huge credit to PH coaching staff and the scheme they used against us.