There will be a live stream of the Graham and Appomattox games she raised the cash

#1BLUESFAN

THANK YOU to everyone for their support tonight! A list will be coming up soon with all those who helped - I WILL BE ABLE TO DO FACEBOOK LIVE for the state semi game!! The VHSL set a high fee, and I believe we have reached the $500 goal!! 
We do not know the fee for the state game, I'm praying we WIN & it is the same, but we won't know until Monday! 
#WeHaveGreatFans #TwelfthMan #PO1 #JOY #FA17H #BEL1EVE

48 minutes ago, #1BLUESFAN said:

THANK YOU to everyone for their support tonight! A list will be coming up soon with all those who helped - I WILL BE ABLE TO DO FACEBOOK LIVE for the state semi game!! The VHSL set a high fee, and I believe we have reached the $500 goal!! 
We do not know the fee for the state game, I'm praying we WIN & it is the same, but we won't know until Monday! 

That’s great except the praying to win part. I’m sending positive thoughts to the GMen to bring home that win to SWVA not the Raiders to win. They do seem to be a very religious team though which I’m not knocking. 

9 hours ago, #1BLUESFAN said:

What is your name, so that people can follow you on Facebook to watch the game?

Thank you Cheryll Ellis, I have watched your Facebook Live streams of the games and it is a wonderful job.  

It does not surprise me that the VH$L, is finding a way to make money off of this, but that is sad.  The VH$L makes enough money off of these games anyway, with getting all the gate money from the games, and not allowing the schools playing in these games any money from the gate.  Does the VH$L give any money to the schools for travel, lodging, or food for teams having to travel and stay over night to play in the State Semifinals or the State Championship games?

28 minutes ago, #BBN said:

Thank you Cheryll Ellis, I have watched your Facebook Live streams of the games and it is a wonderful job.  

It does not surprise me that the VH$L, is finding a way to make money off of this, but that is sad.  The VH$L makes enough money off of these games anyway, with getting all the gate money from the games, and not allowing the schools playing in these games any money from the gate.  Does the VH$L give any money to the schools for travel, lodging, or food for teams having to travel and stay over night to play in the State Semifinals or the State Championship games?

They do reimburse for travel expenses, but I have no clue how much.

3 hours ago, Union_Fan said:

They do reimburse for travel expenses, but I have no clue how much.

I figured they reimbursed some, but wasn't for sure if it was enough to cover the full cost or not.  I know with the old playoff system sometimes teams where having to travel the day before the game and stay in a hotel because it was such a long drive, and that I am sure got pretty expensive. When having to provide lodging, meals, for approximately 50 to 60 kids and coaches, plus gas for buses or paying a charter bus for travel.  Not sure if any high school teams have boosters that raise and provide money for this type of thing.  My personal opinion is that the VH$L needs to stop being so money hungry, when we all know they are making a killing already.

I talked to Cheryl Ellis earlier today ... she is the Facebook lady! She said Appomattox is waiting impatiently for the arrival of the G-Men! I told her to be careful for what you wish for.

🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

♥️💛♥️💛♥️

She is a great Appomattox Raider football fan. She is so appreciative of the contributions made for the livestream. Class act for sure!

#grahamgmen #finalfour 

#vhsl

if you really want to know the VHSL mind set, try to SUBPOENA the revenue intake vs the expenses paid for staff and money sent back to the school districts. It should be noted that its a 3 to 1 ratio, meaning that $3 are spent on staff and meetings for every $ sent back to the schools. Just ask ole PHIL ROBBINS about it, he brags that he has set the VHSL up with $$$$ when POWELL VALLEY was packing the park and followed by the VIKING fans.