With Region D out this year, who are the super early favorites next year?

Westisthebest

1. Wise- if they only one kid AND they dont let success get go to their head a continue to work then I would give they will have to 1 seed

2. Ridgeview- if they can keep Atkins from running off to IMG then they will be at the top and most like lose at home

3. Graham- Graduated a ton of good seniors that have played had played a lot in 2 long playoff runs but just like Chilhowie this year all those young kids got an extra year of practice because of play off practice IMO that is like a red shirt and it helps a lot

4-6- Richlands, Union, Tazewell- not in any certain order but these guys will probably hold down these spots Richlands and Union will because they are Richlands and Union they are well coached they have a system that works and they have kids that buy in. I am not 100% sure what Tazewell has coming back but I know they werent bad even with a ton of guys missing. They will build on a good season as long as their best players dont jump ship to Richlands or Graham.

7 Gate City- could be the the group before but I dont know what they have coming back. I know they do have a great staff as long as they hold on to that continue to improve then they could get back to the GC of old in the next few years

8-10 VA High, Battle, Marion - VA high has one of the best players in the region but has nothing around him. Battle and Marion will be working on year 2 with new coaches. Their season rides on can these young head coaches get their players and staff to buy into their philosophies now that they have a full off season to do so. 

11-12 Lee and Lebanon I really do hope both programs can have more success next year and improve and add some more balance to the region over all but until I see it they will stay down here. 

side note

Parents that think they know better than their kids coaches and have never played at the next level or coached above pee wee need to just try it one year and see how easy it is...