M7 champs

who?

I have noticed that gc basketball is off to a strong start and wise has not been too impressive.   I am going out on a limb and still say Mcanus does not beat gc this year....making him 0 and whatever it is for his coaching career.   

Thought or opinions?  

Central on paper should be the top pick.  How that plays out will be seen.They have not been impressive in their first two games, one being the benefit against Lebanon, and the other at Twin Springs.

Central plays KACHEA tonight at Central, and I plan to check it out,  I agree with the post that said if they play team ball they can compete and possibly win the M7! If it is the same way it has been in years past, the will under achieve based on the talent and experience they have.

GC obviously has to be picked to win the M7, how many years have they won it consecutive? Until someone knocks them off, how can you not consider them the favorite?

12 hours ago, Burrell’s Pearls said:

Who is kachea and why is Central playing them after playing Twin Springs and Lebanon? With their talent they need to be playing a much tougher schedule.

Its a christian school, not sure why they are playing them.  They are leaving December 18th to travel to Florida to play in a tournament through December 22.  Then they will be playing in the Arby's Classic this year as well.