Union 56 Eastside 52

Burrall’s Pearls

Union started two freshman, two sophomores and a junior. This group is going to be good in a while. 

Bad night for Eastside, really struggled offensively. Had the game in hand, tried to punk the young Union kids and they responded. Led to a double technical and from that point on the Bears dominated. 

Maybe for the first time ever, Eastside is the worst boys basketball team in Wise County. 

8 hours ago, BigWinners said:

I don't understand what you're saying, tried to punk Union? Was it a physical, chippy game? The result def surprises me.

Yes one of the EHS guys had either committed a foul or drew a foul on Bartee on the floor. Bartee is walking off and something is said, Bartee turns around and goes back and is in the kids face and the zebras separated. 
A senior trying to punk out a freshman and it bit them in the back. Union dominated after.

on a side note: Union V girls went on a 19-2 run to finish the game and win

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/14/2019 at 12:37 AM, Burrell’s Pearls said:

Union started two freshman, two sophomores and a junior. This group is going to be good in a while. 

Bad night for Eastside, really struggled offensively. Had the game in hand, tried to punk the young Union kids and they responded. Led to a double technical and from that point on the Bears dominated. 

Maybe for the first time ever, Eastside is the worst boys basketball team in Wise County. 

Who is the starting 5 for Union?  Barter is a Soph

8 hours ago, That_guy said:

Who is the starting 5 for Union?  Barter is a Soph

I believe it is Rasnick, Cusano, Jenkins, Honeycutt and someone else.

Union got a nice W over a 5-1 Burton team tonight by double digits. Bears won't be an easy out for anyone, lots of grit. But not a lot of inside presence, gonna get killed on the boards most nights. Gonna be tough to compete with Wise and GC for M7, but Union has a case for third best.

3 hours ago, BigWinners said:

I believe it is Rasnick, Cusano, Jenkins, Honeycutt and someone else.

Union got a nice W over a 5-1 Burton team tonight by double digits. Bears won't be an easy out for anyone, lots of grit. But not a lot of inside presence, gonna get killed on the boards most nights. Gonna be tough to compete with Wise and GC for M7, but Union has a case for third best.

Richlands and Union play tonight in the semis. These teams usually produce nail biters lol.