Opening Night of M7 Play

Burrall’s Pearls

Central beat John Battle 60-44, Behind a big game from Elijah Hayes with 23, the rest of the scoring was McCamis with 21, Bishop with 7, Allison with 5, and Trey Mullins with 4 points.

Central girls also won but not sure on the final score of that game.

Centrals Boys and Girls travel to Orlando today to start playing in the KSA Holiday tournament tomorrow on 12/19/19.

I heard the game at Gate City was pretty rough last night..........seems like it is going to be that way throughout the M7 this year, hopefully nothing crazy happens.

14 hours ago, F@lcon said:

Girls going OT at Ridgeview

14 hours ago, F@lcon said:

Falcons win 70-68 at buzzer

Ridgeview had a 7 point lead with under 2 to play in regulation.  Just can't lose this game, especially at home against the conference favorites.  But they found a way to do just that.  It's only the first conference game, but I would put money that it's going to be big at the end of the year on who wins the regular season and gets to host the district tournament.

4 minutes ago, swva_havok_fan said:

Gate City 59-37

Which was rather shocking to say the least... maybe not the winner per se but the margin of victory certainly was.

Dang, yeah the margin surprises me. But Union seems to run hot and cold, can beat anyone but then lose to anyone same way.

6 hours ago, BigWinners said:

Dang, yeah the margin surprises me. But Union seems to run hot and cold, can beat anyone but then lose to anyone same way.

Yep I think the V girls went on a 21-1 run to beat East side last week. Was a different look at GC last night 

Central boys playing Uniontown Area High School out of Pennsylvania, they are down starting the 4th quarter. Not sure exactly on the score

Central really struggled shooting the ball in the 1st half, but have picked it up in the 3rd quarter.