Ridgeview

cowboysnskynyrd

23 hours ago, Counts said:

School board meeting in DC is tomorrow so I figure that if the hire has been decided the vote would be then.

The guy we are talking about is Jason Edwards right? I think he was a Haysi Grad other than that i really dont know much about him ie how long has he been coaching and where other than Union ect. 

Jason "Bubba" Edwards is a contender as well for the position from what I have heard, but he's already a co-ordinator at Ridgeview.  The guy I was talking about is actually at Union currently.

Bubba was in NOVA for awhile before coming back to Dickenson County.  I'm not sure at what school he was at up there however.

1 hour ago, swva_havok_fan said:

Jason "Bubba" Edwards is a contender as well for the position from what I have heard, but he's already a co-ordinator at Ridgeview.  The guy I was talking about is actually at Union currently.

Bubba was in NOVA for awhile before coming back to Dickenson County.  I'm not sure at what school he was at up there however.

I was told yesterday that the School board vote this evening is only to advertise for the position.

Inside or outside hire that was going to happen before anyone is getting the job SO looks like it will be another Month before anyone is chosen for the job.

Dont get me wrong I want RV to make a solid choice but I dont want this to drag into the summer either

42 minutes ago, big ugly vol said:

I've heard there is no teaching position to give, because Mullins is not Retiring, just not coaching. SO then it would have to go in house. Not sure how true any of that is.

I was told that a teaching spot is coming open which could be why they delayed posting the job last month 

6 hours ago, UK2000 said:

Been hearing that they want an outside candidate so Edwards makes a lot of sense. 

What are you hearing about the guys in the building? I keep hearing the two candidates do not fit in with the current staff? Is that what you hear?