Warriors vs Bears

Warrior4Life2020

Had to get in here and talk about how proud I am of our Warrior Basketball program right now.  
Right now, our Warriors are 10-1. We are undefeated in Virginia and have lost only once that being to a team in the Arby’s Classic. We would have won the sixth place game but when you play an Arby’s Classic tournament schedule like we had this year, which was way tougher than Gate City’s in 2017-18 when they won the sixth place game, you do what you can.  
Last night, the Warriors were true to their school name. Hats off to Zac who had the Bears very prepared and while the game was surprisingly close, people outside of Wise County have to realize that all of our basketball contests are like this.  History proves it. 
Union may currently be 1-3 but the record does not show how great of a team they are. Our Warriors are by far the best team in our district. Lee would be second. Maybe GC or Ridgeview is third or fourth but Ridgeview on the other hand isn’t that great of a team. Athletic yes but not a great basketball team. They and GC are very much alike this year. The only player that GC has this year is Dean but he doesn’t impact a game like Isaiah. 
Ridgeview for instance we had them down nearly 20 but a lot of our guys lost that competitive edge and let them come back. We forgot everything about the game of basketball and it about cost us. All except Isaiah who is truly by far the best player in the district. Without him we don’t win. Ridgeview according to my reports from someone who listened to the game on the internet played close to GC all night long and led them. Proves my point. 
Elijah is for sure the second best just as the paper says but definitely not quite the impact player that Isaiah clearly is and without a doubt the very best player not just in Southwest Virginia but in the entire area from Roanoke to Knoxville. 
Show me anyone who can take over a game and make such an impact like he can.  No one has impacted the game like him ever since Mac McClung at Gate City and if not for his injury last year he would be as good as Mac or better. Last night proved he is a way better player on the floor than Mac ever was in high school because he was calling out what defenses to play and doing the things basketball coaches never dream their players could ever do on the high school level. Mac was a good player like Isaiah but he never had his basketball savvy. 
People may ask why he isn’t getting offers from division one schools. Maybe he is but Isaiah is so humble he will not talk about them and crave attention like everyone from Gate City does.   
People ask me if we are excited about playing GC next week.  We are but it is just another game where the district teams are going to give us their best shot. Make no mistake, all GC is worried about is their “streak”.  Appearances mean everything to them.  After we take their best shot Tuesday, just watch and see who is left standing.  We might celebrate a little bit but not much because if you know what the outcome will be and are prepared for that outcome it’s not that big of a deal and we have had bigger wins this year anyway.  
Our goal is set way higher than beating GC.  Our goal is Richmond. Gate City is just a stumbling block to get there. Very proud of our team in all respects!

#BadBoys4Life

#WarriorBasketball

I’m.not worried about GC. Your comment about GC being mentioned so much. Who else has the media talked about the past few years? Not Central. That’s about to change.  I thank you for thinking that I would be a coach for Central and Isaiah be my son.  I would be proud to be either. You will find out Tuesday we are all Warriors and our “son” is the best player around. 

14 minutes ago, The U Bear said:

isaiah better than mac? he couldnt carry macs gym bag. hes a decent player but no were close to being in macs league

This post 🤘🤘

Mcamis isn't that good. Put a good defense on him and he's shut down. Play physical basketball and he's crying. He will be put in his place soon enough and I can't wait to see it 😁

Lol @ daddy’s boy being better than Mac. A freshman was put on him last night and broke his ankles. Although was shortly pulled off of him so he didn’t get in foul trouble. Remember the name Bartee, you’ll be hearing about him being the next 3.5 years 

1 hour ago, Warrior4Life2020 said:

It’s not arrogance if you can back it up. Undefeated in Virginia isn’t arrogance.  That is just truth. Call it what you will. Sorry you can’t say the same about wherever you are from. 

You know what? I like you. Please continue this shtick because I'm sure it makes TJ furious and I'm in favor of anyone or anything that  manages that task.

Anyone playing Central in the coming weeks, take notes. To win, you need 4 things. Simple enough right?

1. Play physical ball against Mcamis. He can't stand that. Side note if it does get physical, watch how much he cries to the ref's and daddy, it's hilarious.

2. Guard Hayes perfectly. Big one right here.

3. Shoot lights out, you'll need the points. 

4. Find out how much daddy paid off the ref's for future reference 🤣

On 1/11/2020 at 10:33 AM, Warrior4Life2020 said:

Had to get in here and talk about how proud I am of our Warrior Basketball program right now.  
Right now, our Warriors are 10-1. We are undefeated in Virginia and have lost only once that being to a team in the Arby’s Classic. We would have won the sixth place game but when you play an Arby’s Classic tournament schedule like we had this year, which was way tougher than Gate City’s in 2017-18 when they won the sixth place game, you do what you can.  
Last night, the Warriors were true to their school name. Hats off to Zac who had the Bears very prepared and while the game was surprisingly close, people outside of Wise County have to realize that all of our basketball contests are like this.  History proves it. 
Union may currently be 1-3 but the record does not show how great of a team they are. Our Warriors are by far the best team in our district. Lee would be second. Maybe GC or Ridgeview is third or fourth but Ridgeview on the other hand isn’t that great of a team. Athletic yes but not a great basketball team. They and GC are very much alike this year. The only player that GC has this year is Dean but he doesn’t impact a game like Isaiah. 
Ridgeview for instance we had them down nearly 20 but a lot of our guys lost that competitive edge and let them come back. We forgot everything about the game of basketball and it about cost us. All except Isaiah who is truly by far the best player in the district. Without him we don’t win. Ridgeview according to my reports from someone who listened to the game on the internet played close to GC all night long and led them. Proves my point. 
Elijah is for sure the second best just as the paper says but definitely not quite the impact player that Isaiah clearly is and without a doubt the very best player not just in Southwest Virginia but in the entire area from Roanoke to Knoxville. 
Show me anyone who can take over a game and make such an impact like he can.  No one has impacted the game like him ever since Mac McClung at Gate City and if not for his injury last year he would be as good as Mac or better. Last night proved he is a way better player on the floor than Mac ever was in high school because he was calling out what defenses to play and doing the things basketball coaches never dream their players could ever do on the high school level. Mac was a good player like Isaiah but he never had his basketball savvy. 
People may ask why he isn’t getting offers from division one schools. Maybe he is but Isaiah is so humble he will not talk about them and crave attention like everyone from Gate City does.   
People ask me if we are excited about playing GC next week.  We are but it is just another game where the district teams are going to give us their best shot. Make no mistake, all GC is worried about is their “streak”.  Appearances mean everything to them.  After we take their best shot Tuesday, just watch and see who is left standing.  We might celebrate a little bit but not much because if you know what the outcome will be and are prepared for that outcome it’s not that big of a deal and we have had bigger wins this year anyway.  
Our goal is set way higher than beating GC.  Our goal is Richmond. Gate City is just a stumbling block to get there. Very proud of our team in all respects!

#BadBoys4Life

#WarriorBasketball

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f293b5c5b94529c02c3aa

3 hours ago, Yoder said:

You aren't very good at quotes are you?

Why are you so worked about a high school kid? Most teenagers are jerks, but it's way worse to be an adult trashing a high school aged kid on a public forum. Most teenagers can grow out of any bad behavior, I'm assuming you're an adult, what's your excuse?

I CANNOT BELIEVE I AM DEFENDING A MCAMIS ON A FORUM, WE ARE IN BIZZARO WORLD. 

On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2020 at 10:33 AM, Warrior4Life2020 said:

#BadBoys4Life

#WarriorBasketball

Central definitely has the components to beat Gate City.

With that being said, I'm not usually one to be critical but the rest of that mess makes it appear that you're on acid.

How many flagrants fouls will be called?  How many technicals?   Does tj put a bounty on dean like he did Mac and Zach?   Does tj finally beat gc? Maybe the wrestling mats can be brought out and tj and vermillion can go at it.  Going to be wild.  I am interest to see how daddy’s boy responds.  You know the student section going to be after him.  

On 1/11/2020 at 10:33 AM, Warrior4Life2020 said:

#BadBoys4Life

#WarriorBasketball

I’m not bashing no kids but from what I’ve watched mac was hands down the best basketball player I’ve seen come from swva in my time but what’s Mac have to do with anything he beat y’all like drums he isn’t worried about wise central no more I’m about positive he has a ring wise boys don’t