central loses again

The U Bear

actually the ref's were trying to hose abingdon,  big difference in fouls against abingdon as wise,   wise just got their tails handed to them,  abingdon out played them the entire game,   wise shot themselves out of this one,  prob didn't shoot 30 percent for the game

Not making excuses because I don’t know what happened to Central last night BUT the rumor mill is saying that McAmis talked to the boys terrible Wednesday and Thursday during practice after losing to GC. If you have someone a coach especially talking to you that way after a loss that I feel like Central wanted, then of course the boys aren’t going to play their best because everything that was said to them and about their game the past two days is continually running through their head. 

According to TJ's quote in the KTN, they haven't gotten the same calls in the area games that they received in the Arby's.  Anyone who's watched the Arby's all these years should know that any local team playing a non local team always gets the calls in that tournament to promote local success.  I didn't watch Wise this year in the Arby's but I would bet they got their share of calls as well.  As for the Abingdon game, TJ/Wise cannot complain about the officiating in that game because the foul calls were very 1-sided in Wise's favor throughout the game.  Abingdon jumped out 11-0 in the first quarter and then every time our kids got near a Wise player it was a foul.  At one time early in the first half it was Abingdon 10 fouls-Wise 2 fouls with both teams playing full court man defense.  Late in the 2nd quarter there was a barrage of fouls called on Wise to somewhat even it up by halftime.  Then early in the second half Abingdon had 7 fouls against them quickly with 2 players having 3 fouls.  The differences in the game was Abingdon finally getting their shooting touch back, out rebounded Wise rather handily, and played with great heart down the stretch.  Hayes stepped up late in the game like great players do and hit some crazy shots to pull back close but it was too late.