Mountain 7 games January 24

swva_havok_fan

John Battle at Wise Central

Ridgeview at Abingdon

Gate City at Union

It's easy to predict that Central will sweep Battle in their DH, but who wins the other two?  Ridgeview and Abingdon girls is the marquee game in the district tonight.  Even though Ridgeview took Abingdon to double OT in the Wolfpack Den, I think Abingdon is the clear better team and probably wins by around 8 or so.  I look for the Abingdon boys to get the season sweep as well, though Ridgeview is improving with each game.  I also look for Gate City to sweep the DH with Union.

What's everyone else's thoughts?

12 minutes ago, who? said:

Why did dean get ejected?   Don’t tell me union taking a page out of tj’s playbook and starting to play a little dirty.

Or maybe he cheap shotted another kid like he did last year. He had no consequences last time so why would he think any different this time

4 hours ago, who? said:

Why did dean get ejected?   Don’t tell me union taking a page out of tj’s playbook and starting to play a little dirty.

he questioned a refs charge call against him on the first one. the second one him and another player got tangled up going for a rebound and they shoved one another and got double ts called

If he received 2 technicals then according to rules he would be ejected and forced to sit next game.  Lets see if the officials will hold their ground or cave to Scotty as usual.  

10 hours ago, F@lcon said:

If he received 2 technicals then according to rules he would be ejected and forced to sit next game.  Lets see if the officials will hold their ground or cave to Scotty as usual.  

He sat tonight. And they still won.