va high tourney

stantheman

i dont think that the AOA could have sent a worse officiating crew last night against top level talent,  southwest va was embarrassed by the incompetent officiating,   these guys had no business being on the same court,   when both coach's are out on the court complaining all night long you know you have no business being out there

CAM THOMAS is a basketball player,   this kid can play 

Man, I know we give Refs a hard line on here and in the stands but I can handle someone doing their best. From my viewpoint, I can handle and sometimes even enjoy bad officiating but, what get me fired up is when its is blatantly one sided. Go to SeKY or NET as a VHSL team and you will find out QUICK. 

4 hours ago, TwhscoachT said:

Man, I know we give Refs a hard line on here and in the stands but I can handle someone doing their best. From my viewpoint, I can handle and sometimes even enjoy bad officiating but, what get me fired up is when its is blatantly one sided. Go to SeKY or NET as a VHSL team and you will find out QUICK. 

Or go to Bluefield and let the WVSSAC show you some fine mountaineer hospitality... 

2 hours ago, Ryan4VT said:

Or go to Bluefield and let the WVSSAC show you some fine mountaineer hospitality... 

Graham’s lost easily 8-10 G/B games over the years due to some iffy officiating.  Also, INB4 “BUT THEY GOT A WIN BECAUSE OF A BAD CALL IN 2008 SO IT’S ALL PERFECTLY EQUAL!!!!11”

On 1/27/2020 at 7:35 PM, Bluefield researcher said:

Name the games

Sure.  1999 and 2000 both were straight screw jobs.  2003, 2005 and 2015 had big penalties called to negate Graham scores.  Even 2019 had some “home cooking” that always allowed Bluefield just enough to keep themselves at arm’s length.  And those are just some in the last 20 or so years.  It was much worse prior to that.

Lol. You are funny. 1999 and 2003 Graham was the home team. Virginia refs.  2019 Graham deserved every penalty and probably more. That is why they had multiple TD's called back in every game. lack of discipline. Has haunted Graham for years. I will go back and look at the 2005 and 2015 film to see if anything was called back.

Just watched the 2000 game. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6opNqaugbOo  The only 2 plays that Graham people could possibly remember as "controversial" are clearly correctly called. at 39 minutes the Bluefield QB is sacked and after being driven backwards for 5 yards the ball taken from him. Anyone that knows anything about football knows that he was down. At about the 1 hr mark the field goal by Bluefield is blocked and the returner take 2 steps out of bounds before he leaves the film. This just proves to me that you are blowing hot air out your butt. The rest of the game is about as routine as it can get. But you and all the world can watch it again at the link above just to prove that you don't know what you are talking about.

Here is the 2005 second game which was the Bluefield home game. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4ARu8TVqpc . Please show me where anything in this film shows Graham got a raw deal.  That is right. You can't. You just make up stuff and then tell the lie long enough to yourself that you start believing it.

5 minutes ago, Bluefield researcher said:

Here is the 2005 second game which was the Bluefield home game. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4ARu8TVqpc . Please show me where anything in this film shows Graham got a raw deal.  That is right. You can't. You just make up stuff and then tell the lie long enough to yourself that you start believing it.

Was it 2000 or 2002 that the WVSSAC did absolutely everything in it's power to get Bluefield in the playoffs by screwing over Richlands?? I'm assuming 02 since the series ended after that game for a few years. 

4 minutes ago, Ryan4VT said:

Was it 2000 or 2002 that the WVSSAC did absolutely everything in it's power to get Bluefield in the playoffs by screwing over Richlands?? I'm assuming 02 since the series ended after that game for a few years. 

Another fan regurgitating poison he has been fed. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ah9z3VITL6U

10 minutes ago, Ryan4VT said:

I don't have time to watch that. But I'll trust Mance and the coaches/players I know that were in that game over you. 

It is not for you. I know your mind is closed to facts. It is for the other people who might wonder what the truth actually is.

2 minutes ago, Bluefield researcher said:

It is not for you. I know your mind is closed to facts. It is for the other people who might wonder what the truth actually is.

HAHAHAH. Whatever you say.

Bluefield fans are a sensitive lot.  Can’t admit that Simon has ran up the score on teams, and can’t admit that they get a bunch of friendly whistles in games against Virginia teams.

It’s not nearly as bad as Kentucky, but it’s still noticeable.  If you’re coming from VA to play Bluefield at Mitchell, you better be 7-10 points better than Bluefield if you want a victory.

2 hours ago, UVAObserver said:

Bluefield fans are a sensitive lot.  Can’t admit that Simon has ran up the score on teams, and can’t admit that they get a bunch of friendly whistles in games against Virginia teams.

It’s not nearly as bad as Kentucky, but it’s still noticeable.  If you’re coming from VA to play Bluefield at Mitchell, you better be 7-10 points better than Bluefield if you want a victory.

UVAObserver.....butt hurt over Bluefield High School football since.....??????

14 hours ago, cityofRaven said:

The Mountain 7 did invent basketball you know...

I'm thinking that the Mountain 7 could merge with the SWD and pick up another member to create.....  Wait for it.....   MS-13.

(Admittedly, I'm pretty ashamed of myself for this one.  But it couldn't be helped.)