Isiah Johnson

Westisthebest

4 hours ago, Westisthebest said:

Just seen where he posted that he will be transferring from Bluefield. Any news to where hes going? I initially thought Graham but i think they lose quite a bit. Cant imagine where he'd be going unless its out of the region.

I had always heard IMG in Florida. 

I'm sure it's gonna be one of those top notch programs like img..

.does he have the ability to start at a big program like that.i know he is a awesome player...but we're talking about a school were ever position has a 5 star player starting

9 hours ago, #1BLUESFAN said:

I'm sure it's gonna be one of those top notch programs like img..

.does he have the ability to start at a big program like that.i know he is a awesome player...but we're talking about a school were ever position has a 5 star player starting

He is a 5* and considered the number 2 CB in the country, and the 25th best player overall in the country. He can play at a place like IMG. 

On 2/1/2020 at 6:04 AM, Ryan4VT said:

I had always heard IMG in Florida. 

Would this make sense for him other than maybe having family in the area? I mean hes already got the top offers in the country what could he possibly gain? Esp already having offers from Florida and Miami. Unless he wants Florida State. Either way wish him the best.

Also a lot of times a parent will find better job opportunities out of the area, which unfortunately is totally understandable living in this area these days. Would love to see Johnson suit up for the Beavers next season, but for whatever reason, it's what is best for him and his family I suppose.

3 hours ago, blfdfan04 said:

Also a lot of times a parent will find better job opportunities out of the area, which unfortunately is totally understandable living in this area these days. Would love to see Johnson suit up for the Beavers next season, but for whatever reason, it's what is best for him and his family I suppose.

I’m gonna go out on a limb and say that this move isn’t triggered by stumbling upon a job in Bradenton, FL.