Giles county in the super bowl

Jags52

It was a beautiful play.  Idk what Giles calls it but it but FB Buck.  I was so excited to see it that I didnt pay attention to what blocking scheme they used, I assume Inside Zone.  Great fake by Mahomes too 

17 hours ago, redtiger said:

It was a beautiful play.  Idk what Giles calls it but it but FB Buck.  I was so excited to see it that I didnt pay attention to what blocking scheme they used, I assume Inside Zone.  Great fake by Mahomes too 

The blocking scheme they used looks like a zone concept but the backfield action looks like the trap Giles likes to run with the buck sweep fake. They might score on the play if they actually trap instead of using the zone scheme but that is just my opinion I love a good trap play. I read somewhere that they got they formation from watching old Notre Dame film from the 40's but I can only imagine Marty Smith was loosing his mind while he was watching this. 

@Hokiebird7 sorry about the Giles county thing. I just thought that was the name of the school.