Mance news

techfan

8 hours ago, fishfan said:

As long as the kids get a chance to play this year with all this mess going around. Pray for all county teams

Yes, the kids come first and their health and safety come first.  I hope and pray they get a chance to play this fall and things get back to something close to normal.

• 1 month later...
On 3/28/2020 at 1:54 AM, local_insight said:

Incorrect on being DC. Ronnie Davis will stay DC and Compton will assist from what I was told. 

I believe TC SB meets Monday night. I would imagine head football coaches had to submit list of assistants for approval this month. If so, we should know who Wells is taking along for the ride next year. I’m standing by that it won’t be Davis as DC at Richlands. I actually heard Wells might have a couple dozen helping but who knows. Rumors, spectulation...you know how that goes. 

3 hours ago, Irishman said:

From a reliable source..............Bud Foster will be the defensive coordinator. He is renting Greg Mance's home, in Richlands, VA.

I guess Mrs. Mance needed a roommate to share expenses since she’s staying behind in Richlands. 😂